Status: I'm still working on it!! XD

Only Wish You Knew. Only Wish I Could Tell You

Ultraviolet

Image

(BTW, Alex is Nolan's and Serena's cousin. AND! I changed the Description. Her name's now Serena Nicole Demetria Ashford.)

"I totally LOVE this movie!" I said happily as I watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging on DVD with Logan in my room.

"Is it because that guy... Robbie looks like me." He answered with a completely fake English accent. I laughed and stared at him for one second and pecked his lips.

Image

"I think it's because Georgia calls him 'S.G.' which stands for sex god." I answered in my completely forced English accent. Logan looked at me incredulously with a cocked eyebrow which made him look so hot.

"You don't think I'm a sex god? I'm offended." He feigned hurt and I giggled as I tackled him to the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're not just a sex god, babe. You're my sex god." I said and kissed his oh-so-adorable lips.

"Goodness! You two can't stay off of each other for a freaking minute." Nolan said and walked to the foot of the bed.

Image
(A/N: Here's Nolan. Chace Crawford is one hot man.)

"Get out." I grumbled.

"I will. I wouldn't have come here if mom and dad weren't looking for you two." Nolan said with a smirk on his face. "Logan, you remember my present for you, right?" He asked Logan.

"The fuck.. just get out of my room." I said and threw a pillow at him. He ducked and the pillow missed his head by an inch. I looked at Logan and noticed that he was blushing beet red. I raised an eyebrow and narrowed my eyes at Nolan who was retreating from my room while whistling the tune for Ultraviolet. I then turned to Logan who was still as red as a tomato.

"What exactly did he give you?" I pressed.

"N-nothing." He said and rubbed his uber red cheeks. I narrowed my eyes at him and tried to stare him down. He didn't crack.

"If you won't tell me.. you're not gonna get some." I said and climbed out of my bed. He grabbed me by my wrist and placed his lips by my ear.

"He gave me a box of condoms." Logan whispered and I started laughing hysterically.

"I knew you would laugh." He said with a pout. I looked at him and burst out laughing again.

"Sorry, sorry---" I laughed again.

"Stop laughing." Logan begged and I continued laughing.

"Alright. I'll stop laughing." I said and sputtered before I held my laughter in.

"Let's go downstairs before you start laughing again." He said and threw me over his shoulder. He ran down the stairs with me squealing my head off.

"Logan Wade FUCKING Lerman! You are so screwed when I get down from here!" I shouted and slapped his behind. He let out a yelp and eventually set me down on the floor.

"Why'd you slap my ass?" He asked aloud. My mom and dad looked at us and started chuckling.

"Because!" I said as if it was the most reasonable response ever.

"Because what?" Logan pressed and hovered above me. He pulled me up and I fake-glared at him.

"Because! Just Because! I rest my case." I said and walked over to my mom and dad who were munching on a bag of Lays. Looks like they were having fun watching this little scene.

"Baby!!! C'mon.." Logan said and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and lifted me up.

"Fine. You are just too cute to refuse." I said and kissed the tip of his nose. He pecked my lips and laced our fingers together. Then, we walked over to my parents who had amused and approving looks on their faces.

"What's up?" I asked and sat down on Logan's lap.

"The sky." Nolan cut in as he made his way down the stairs.

"Shut up." I said and turned to my parents.

"We called you two here to ask something." My dad began. The doorbell rang and my mom left to answer it. Soon enough, Logan's parents came in with my mom.

"Shoot." Logan answered and I wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Are you pregnant, Serena?" My mom asked me.

"Where'd you get that news? I'm not pregnant. If I was, I would have told you guys." I answered and looked at them.

"We heard it from our other neighbors." 'Mom' answered.

"They're just trying to start rumors. If I got Ser pregnant, I would have married her instantly." Logan said and placed his hand on my thigh. I smiled.

"Yup." I said and looked at all of them who had sort-of disappointed looks on their faces. I guess they're disappointed because I'm not pregnant. What kind of parents would love to see their kids become young parents? The cool parents.

"So, if that's all... Ser and I are just gonna go to the park for a bit." Logan said and all but dragged me to his car. He helped me get in and then started driving towards the park. We got there in a few minutes and he guided me to our secret place. We sat down by the lake and stared at the reflection of the moon on the still waters.

"Serena.." Logan whispered. I looked at him and saw him staring back at me in the bright moonlight. It was a full moon out which illuminated everything in sight.

"Yeah?" I asked softly and laced our fingers tighter.

"Marry me." He whispered oh-so-sweetly and stroked my cheek affectionately with his free hand.

"What?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Marry me." He repeated.

"Babe... what about your career? My career doesn't really matter to me." I answered and put my left hand above his hand that was stroking my cheek.

"I'm willing to throw it all away for you. I want us to be together forever. I want people to know that you're mine and mine only. I want you to be Mrs. Serena Nicole Demetria Lerman. I love you, Ser, and I will love you for all eternity." Logan said sweetly as his eyes bore into mine.

My heartbeat sped up as those words left his lips. I felt the blood rush to my face and felt dizzy for a moment. Sure, I was willing to throw everything away for him too, but, we're too young to get married. I noted down all the pros and cons if I said yes now. One of those cons was: constant fan mobbing. And, not the good kind of mobbing. I opened my mouth to speak and I said....
♠ ♠ ♠
OH. MY. GODS!!!!

haha! cliffie!!! XD Sorry for the name mix-up.. I wasn't thinking straight when I wrote the description and the first 9 chapters. :P I was supposed to update yesterday, but, I wasn't home. So... yeah.. I updated today. Yeahhh...

Happy Holidays, everybody!!! XD

I ♥ U guys.. XD
--Jen_Lerman