Status: I'm still working on it!! XD

Only Wish You Knew. Only Wish I Could Tell You

Image
^^banner by me

Serena Nicole Demetria Ashford.
Total bitch? Nope.
Beautiful? In a way—yes.
Average? Sort of.
Talented? Hell yes.
Friendly? Yeppers.
Almost perfect? No—unbelievably perfect.
Loves Logan Wade Lerman? Of fuck, yes.
Problem is… she’s too scared to let him know. She’s too scared to be rejected by her BEST FRIEND. She thinks he would just want to be friends with her. She’s too scared to lose him.

Everytime she would see him, talk to him, flirt with him.. her heart goes on overdrive. Yet, he’s as oblivious as a rock—he’s just there—constantly teasing her while silently taunting her emotions.
What should an almost-near-perfect teenager do to let her one true love know about her feelings for him? What if he’s in the same situation as her? What if… what if he loves her, too?

(A/N: Okay. I am sooooo sorry to those IOLTLY readers. I have a MAJOR writer’s block on that story. And, I got inspired to write this one… because of Tahlia. *cheers* So, yeah… we were talking on FB through comments (more like bickering.. LOL) because of Logan Lerman. So, yeah. She met two of my friends from school who are also OBSESSED with Logan. And then, we agreed to share Logan. XD So, after that convo… I wondered what it would be like to have Logan as your best friend. And, on the following day another friend of mine (Meliza) told me all about Selena and Logan being seen together. So, that made me wonder again… LOL. (I wonder a lot. Meliza and I just love Disney sooo much that our other friends call us Selena and Demi. I’m Demi and she’s Selena. But, sad to say, we’re not BFFs, just close friends . Cam and Karl are my BFFs.) So.. yeah.. that’s how this story was born.)

I DO NOT OWN LOGAN LERMAN!!! (Although, I wish I did. That would be effing awesome!!! XD) AND, LET’S ALL JUST PRETEND THAT LOGAN STILL GOES TO SCHOOL.