Still in Love With You

I can't comprehend me without you.

Kevin and I were the new hot couple, all over television and newsstands. We weren't even together, but we were talked about everywhere we went. When I went into school that Monday, people gawked at me. People I didn't even know struck up conversations with me.

But even when it blew over, I still felt his lips on mine. I still felt his hands on my cheeks; I still felt my body pressed tightly against his. I still felt the aftermath, the butterflies in my stomach and goosebumps rising on my arms. I still felt the wave of sadness when I saw his back turn away from me.

I squeezed my eyes shut, pressing my body against the wall as if it was Kevin. I hugged onto my pillow for dear life, praying my sister would stop blasting the Jonas Brothers soon. Even though the sound was muffled through the walls, my heart still beat in time with the drums. She was listening to It's About Time, she knew it was my favorite album.

Everything I do, brings me back to you.

And I die
One day at a time
'Cause I just cant seem to get you off my mind
No matter how I try
try to kill the time
well I think that I'm just going crazy
one day at a time.


I silently cried, wishing she'd shut the damn thing off. My heart pounded in my chest; I felt chills run down my spine.

I miss you more than I did a minute ago
I Climb a mountain just to here your echo
All I wanted was you
Tell me please, do you think of me now and then
Cause if I never see you again
I still miss you.


One Day At A Time always made me cry. This time, I could finally relate. I missed Kevin, and even though I wouldn't admit it, I was in love with him. I'd never been in love before, being so young. It scared me, especially since I couldn't see him. I was praying that because of the kiss, he had felt the same way.

The song was now on repeat, the intro playing over and over again in my head. Kevin's slow licks, Nicholas' and Joseph's acoustics blending in.

Kevin.

The name made my heart race, the hairs stick up on the back of my neck, goosebumps raise on my lower legs, gave me goosebumps, and sent chills up my spine. Among others. I was in love with Kevin Jonas.

I was in love with Kevin Jonas.

"I’m in love with him," I breathed, realizing this.

"I'm in love with Kevin Jonas," I said slowly, but louder.

"I'm in love with Kevin Jonas." I shouted it this time.

I was going to find out some way to contact him, to tell him I loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update. (: