Status: hiatus, writers block

British Twins?!?! WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!

I'm staring at the mess I made

"Hey!" I put my head back on his shoulder and looked up and smiled. He leaned down and kissed me. The next thing I knew Kendall was at the door clearing her throat. I moved away from Tim.
"I saw that." Kendall said and smiled.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Tim said and I just blushed.
"Uh-huh. Well, I'm going back outside." She said and went back outside.
"Where were we?" Tim asked.
"Mhm. Right about here I think." I said and gave him a kiss.
"You know I'm crazy about you, right?" He mumbled against my lips. "Every day since I first saw you."
"Really? I was crazy about your brother the first time I saw him." I thought I would joke around with him.
"What?!" He said after he stopped kissing me.
"I'm joking. I always thought you were the hot one. Now kiss me." I said with a devilish smile.
"You bet I will."
"She'll bet you do what?" It was Max.
"Nothing." I and Tim said at the same time.
"Uh-huh. Whatever. Let’s watch some football!!" Max said.
"I don’t want to watch football." I said and frowned. Tim was being quiet.
"Fine! What do you want to watch?"
"Well, The Notebook is on." I said and snuck a smile at Tim. He knew where I was going with this.
"That's fine with me." Tim said.
"No. You guys or I mean you GIRLS can watch it." Max said cruelly
"I'm a guy if you haven’t noticed!" Tim said.
"Well, you want to watch The Notebook and the only guys I know who want to watch that are gay ones. So, I'm guessing you’re gay!"
"I'm not gay!" Tim yelled. Great another fight!
"If you’re not gay the why don’t you come fight me!"
"Fine then I will!"
Tim jumped across the couch and punch Max in the face. Then Max punched him harder. Now Tim's lip was bleeding.
"Stop it!" I screamed. "Max, I want you on the next flight home!"
"So you're going to stand up for this wuss and not your best friend!" He yelled at me.
"EX best friend now! He's not a wuss! And don’t ever yell at me!"
"I'll yell at you if I want. And I'm not afraid to hit a girl!" He said and smacked me across my face.
"Don’t you EVER lay a hand on her again?" Tim said and punched him so hard he almost knocked Max out. That kind of scared me a bit.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I said.
"Let’s put some ice on you cheek."
"Why are you going to take care of me when you have a busted lip and I started this whole thing?"
"I'm doing it because I really care about you. And anyway what am I using my lips on." He said with a smile
"You were using them on my lips." I told him and kissed his cheek. “Let’s get you some ice to put on that lip of yours."
"Okay." I lead him to the kitchen so I could get an ice pack.
"Here you go." I said.
"Thank you very much." he said.
"Since when are you that polite?" I asked.
"Since now." he said and picked me up and sat me on the counter. I giggled when he picked me up.
"What was that for?"
"So, I could do this." he leaned up and kissed me.
"Ugh! Don’t kiss me with that bloody lip!" I said and pushed him playfully
He looked down and frowned.
I picked his chin up and kissed him and smiled.
"Mhm. I guess I have to wait until my lip gets better to get another kiss?"
"Yes you do." I said and smiled. "Aw, you're getting a black eye. Now I'm really sad."
"Don't be. Be happy. You know I'll do anything to protect you." he told me and leaned his head on my shoulder.
"Molly!" Max called.
"I’ma beat that bastered." Tim mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
no offence to anyone who likes The Notebook! anddd.....what is Tim going to do to Max???
hmmmm... thats for me to know and you to find out next chapter(: