Status: hiatus, writers block

British Twins?!?! WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!

So let the games begin!

"No, don't hurt him."
"Fine."
"Molly?" Max called again.
"In here." I called.
"Next flight out is at seven in the morning."
"Okay. Now, go away" I said, I was still sitting on the counter.
"No problem. I'm glad to leave." Tim got all tense.
"It's okay." I whispered to him.
Max left in the morning and I drove him to the airport, silence the whole way there, Tim came too. I walked in with him.
"I guess this is it." I said.
"Yup."
"You know I'll miss you, right?"
"Really? I'll miss you too. But, I thought you hate me now."
"I do. But you like my brother. I can't be mad at you forever. Call me when you get home, kay?" I said and smiled at him and gave him a hug.
"You know, I will. I really don't like Tim."
"He was just protecting me. Here he comes. I'm going to act like I still hate you."
"Okay."
"Don't bother to call when you get home, because I won’t answer." I said to Max, pretending to be mad at him.
"You almost ready Molly?" Tim asked.
"Yeah. Bye, Max." I said by snotty.
"Whatever, doll. I mean Molly." He said.
"Let’s go, Tim."
"I'll be happy to." He said and grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked back to the car.
"Let me drive." he said when we got to my mom's car, since she was out with my dad and Josh and Kelly and Kendall was out with her friends.
"Go ahead." I said absentmindedly
"Don't worry I'm a safe driver." He laughed.
When we got home the question that could start something popped into my head.
"Is Vanessa still here?" I asked when we got out of the car.
"Yeah, she is. All the flights to London were canceled." He said.
"Oh. Do you want to sit on the swing?" I asked.
"Sure." He said with a smile. We walked over to the swing and sat down on it, I put my head on his shoulder.
"Is someone sleepy?" He asked.
"Maybe." I said and yawned.
He laughed and said, "Let’s take you inside."
I groaned I was really tired now. "I don't want to get up."
Tim picked me up.
"Timothy Brendan Lambert!" It was Vanessa and Alex was with her. I haven’t seen him in a while.
"Stand here for a minute." he whispered to me.
"Okay."
"And act alive."
"Fine."
"You know what, walk with me."
"Okay." I said again.
"Molly." Vanessa said to me. I was getting pretty annoyed by her accent.
"Vanessa."
"I go by Nessa."
"Whatever." I told her, I was awake now.
"Timothy, darling, control your bitch or beast, whatever the hell she is."
"You did not just call me a bitch!" I hissed.
"Um, I think I just did." she said. Tim and Alex must have known what would happen because they were both at my side holding my arms.
"Let me at that prissy stuck up whore!" I snarled.
"I'm the whore? Just look at you. You had that guy Max over, you got my Tim, and you have Alex!" she said
"Max is and always will be my best friend! I really like Tim and he's not yours! And Alex is a good friend and he's MY BOYFRIEND'S twin!" I saw a spark of happiness run through Tim's face.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been soooo long!! D: Ive been on break and had no internet acsess!