Status: New story!!

Come Back To Me

Chapter 2- two faced

Matts POV

Matts POV

As you were walking home you were so confused. You had so many questions running through your mind. Did kess mean it when she said she didn't want to see my face anymore? Was she lying and Val lying? Did Val just want me back? Was kessia just being selfish and did t want me to leave? Could Val really be pregnant? I haven't had sex with Val in over 5 months and she wasn't showing at all, she still looked skinny. Maybe Val was lying just to get me back. I was so confused so I called Brian. 

I took out my phone and called Brian and told him everything that's going on in my mind and he too thinks that Val is lying. Is it true? Did Val play me? Did I just make the biggest mistake of my life leaving kessia, the love of my life? 

I decided I should just talk to Val about this. I got to vals house later. I had a key so I let myself in. I herd noises coming from upstairs so I went to see what it was. When I got all the way up the sounds started sounding like moans. Why would there be moans coming vals room? I opened her door and was shocked to see he in the middle of having sex. I felt pissed not just for the fact that she was having sex with some strange man but that's she is after she told me she was pregnant and wanted me back. 

"what the fuck is going on here" I yelled "m matt what are you, it's not what it looks like" she stammered. "oh yeah cuz it looks like your fucking some random prick after telling me you were pregnant and wanted me back" I was really pissed at her. "okay it is what it looks like" she said looking down. I walked over to the guy a d punched him in the face "your not pregnant Val and if you are it's not my kid so stay the fuck away from me I never want to see you again, your nothing but a two faced whore to me" with that I left the room trying to figure out how I'm going to win back my true love, kessia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I thought I would put one more up for tonight.