Status: Active again! New chapter up as of 8/13/11!

A New Kind of Dangerous

Nine

Raven woke with a start as a beeping noise started sounding in her room. She sat up looked around the room, trying to signal out the noise. She finally located it coming from her laptop. She opened it and saw an instant message window flashing on the screen. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 9am. Who the hell was instant messaging her? Everyone she knew was at school or work. Raven was kind of pissed that someone had woken her up. She only had 3 days left of her suspension. Only three days left to sleep in and do whatever the hell she wanted all day.

After walking out she actually had gone to the principals office. Naturally, he didn't give two shits about what had happened. He had just gone on and on about using inappropriate language and respecting her peers. She had then looked at him and told him she didn't give a fuck about anything he had to say. He had then proceeded to suspend her for two weeks. Two fucking weeks for standing up for herself.

Raven shook her head at the memory of it and clicked on the im window. Blueeyedbabe@hotmail.com would like to connect. What the fuck? She didn't know anyone with the screen name Blueeyedbabe and she sure as hell would never socialize with anyone who used that kind of name. Raven hit accept and the person immediately messaged her.

Blueeyedbabe: Hello Raven

Royal-Disaster: Um who is this?

Blueeyedbabe: I'd rather not say

Royal-Disaster: Um okay then

"This is creepy as fuck. Should I just sign out and block them?" Raven wondered to herself. Her cursor hovered over the end conversation button.

Blueeyedbabe: Listen Raven, you don't know me very well, but you do know me. I hope this doesn't sound too creepy, but would you mind meeting me somewhere.

"Oh god. Is this a set up? Am I going to die?" Raven freaked out inside her head.

Royal-Disaster: Um like where?

Blueeyedbabe: Tower grove park at midnight. Don't be late.

Blueeyedbabe has now signed off

Raven stared at the conversation for a long time. If she went was she going to get killed? Or did someone actually want to get to know her?

She would worry about this later. For now she had better things to do, like sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter was really short, but this story is about to get a lot better so bear with me.