What I'll Do

Gone

The Square Root of Friendship <<--- Check it OUt! :D

4 years ago.. Justin POV..

“I love you too, but that doesn’t matter now, does it?”, she whispered, and it literally broke me in half. My heart and soul was with her, and she knew that. Why would she say that it didn’t matter?

“Let’s go”, she said to her friends, who all gave me sympathetic but killer glares. She started walking towards the door, Vee and Kaylie on her tail, and the twins stayed behind.

“Justin”, Jake sighed. He was on the verge of tears, I could tell.

“I really didn’t mean it”, I mumbled, my voice cracking.

“You should’ve told her”, Nate said, and sighed.

“I couldn’t”, I mumbled.

“Why the fuck not?!”, Jake growled.

“I couldn’t bring myself to”, I shook my head and pinched my nose bridge. Not here, not now. I told myself.

“If you told her, maybe she would still be here. Helping you through this”, Nate said putting a hand on my shoulder, which made me flinch. He gave a dry laugh. “I honestly wanna strangle you right now, rip your balls off, and feed them to sharks in the middle of the ocean”, he said, and I stared at him, scared. “But, you’re hurt enough, and I think that even if I do that, it still wouldn’t hurt you as much as what you feel right now”, he sighed and walked away.

I looked at Jake. “Sorry dude, you’re my friend. One of my best friends, but I love Stephie, and I’ll support her in whatever decision she makes”, he said and gave me a pat on the back and walked after everybody else.

I went back to the elevator and broke down. The love of my life, gone. My one and only love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SOOOOO SORRRY! THIS IS SO LATE!
AND I APOLOGIZE DX

SCHOOL HAS BEEN ATTEMPTING TO KILL ME, AND I THINK IT'S GOING TO SUCCEED SOON.
SO, HERE'S THE TEASER. I'M SORRY IT'S SHORT! BUT COMMENT :)

I've been working on this story : You should Check it Out!
The Square Root of Friendship