What I'll Do

Watch Me

Justin POV –- 4 years ago – After the party.

“Shut the Fuck up Caitlin”, I growled when I got back to my father’s house. Oh what a shame that I have to call him that.

“But Justin, isn’t this what we talked about a few years ago? The best person to get married to is your best friend?”, she whined, clinging onto my arm.

I snatched my arm away from her quickly. “You don’t get it do you Caitlin? That was 4 years ago! We were fourteen for crying out loud! I didn’t meet Stephanie yet!”, I yelled enraged by Caitlin’s actions. “We already talked about this!”

“But Justin! You are not getting out of this!”, she yelled back.

“I will!”, I argued. I don’t know how, but I fucking will. No matter what. “And you! You ruined my fucking life!”, I yelled at her. “I told you not to make a fucking scene. Seriously on our anniversary? On the most special day of my life? How can you be that low Caitlin? How?!”.

“Justin, that is not a way to talk to a female. I raised you better than that”, I heard the man that basically ruined my life say, walking into the room. I glared at the girl silently crying to herself.

I gave a dry laugh. “Raised? You raised me dad?”, I spat out venomously. “You left me and mom, and then you come back, saying that you have arranged for me to marry somebody else?!”, I yelled, my voice getting louder by each word that I spoke.

“I thought you would be delighted by this arrangement?”

“Keyword, dad”, I spat the cursed word, “THOUGHT. If you knew me well enough, and if you actually cared, you would hear about me having a girlfriend! Whom I love very much, and I was thinking of one day marrying!”, I shouted. “It just proves that you don’t give a damn about me”

“No speaking like that under my roof!”, he shouted. “And I do care about you” I glared at him, and opened the door, stepping out into the front steps.

I gave another sarcastic laugh. “I can speak however the fuck I want, and you cannot fucking stop me”, I growled lowly. “And care? DO you know what that damned word means? I never knew it was in your god damn vocabulary, father”.

“Don’t be smart with me Justin, and I do care about you! That’s why I made this arrangement! Because you and Caitlin used to talk about it all the time!”, he defended.

“Well that was before. And if you did care, you’d bother to watch the news, maybe my concerts, maybe even read my fucking dedications on my CD. If you bothered to do all those, then you would’ve read that I dedicated my 2nd and 3rd CD to Stephanie Vilvaldi. The only girl that I will ever love”, I said.

“You can’t get out of this Justin”, the man sighed.

“Watch me”, I growled and walked out, jumping into my Porsche and speeding off to my grandparent’s.

“Oh Justin”, my grandmother comforted me.

“Gran, I don’t know what to do!”, I yelled, and cried. Just there, in front of my grandparents, breaking down all my walls, and feeling empty, for she took my heart and soul with her.

“Go sleep, we’ll get started in voiding this arrangement tomorrow”, my grandfather said, ushering me into the other guest room. I looked at him, and he gave me a soft smile. “I don’t think you’d wanna stay in your room”, he said, and I nodded. “Night Justin”, he said and closed the door. I went to sleep, thinking about her.

Her long black hair, her chocolate brown eyes, her cute pout when she wants something. Her beautiful melodic voice, the voice of an angel, the voice that makes my insides melt when I hear her sing. Her lips, oh her lips that is my drug, the lips that make me high every time mine touch hers. “My Runaway Love”, I mumbled and fell into deep slumber.

When I woke up, it was as if a brick of ideas hit me. I showered quickly, and dressed up, then ran down the stairs.

“I need a lawyer, and I need the papers” I said when I spotted my grandparents.

“We’ve called a lawyer, and the papers are right here”, Gran smiled, holding up a folder, I grinned and ran over to it, and started reading.

It was a 3 page contract, with 2 pages of conditions. After 2 hours of understanding it, an idea hit me.

“I’m getting married”, I mumbled.

My grandmother dropped her cup. “What do you mean?”, she asked, clearly angry.

“I’m getting married”, I told her, smiling.

“And you’re happy?!”, she yelled.

“Relax Gran, I have a plan”, I smiled. “I’m gonna need that lawyer”
♠ ♠ ♠
2 chapters one night. I'd write another one, but then It's so late. I just wanted to get this out.
I wanna show how Justin get away with it, so bare with me? :D

COMMENT! lemme know if i should go on :)

go check out my other story ;D
The Square Root of Friendship