What I'll Do

Further Away

~~4 Years Ago, Stephanie POV~~

“Are you sure about this princess?” my dad asked me when he dropped us off at LAX.

“Yeah, dad,” I told him.

He kissed my forehead. “Take care, and call, okay?” he told me. I smiled and nodded.

I looked at Carl, my manager, and he was tearing up, but obviously trying to hold it in. “I’m gonna miss you, little missy,” he smiled at me.

“I’m gonna miss you, big mister,” I smiled. He then hugged me tightly.

“I’ll be waiting Steph, all of us will,” he mumbled. “And Luke, take good care of your sister, please?” he half smiled.

“Sure thing dad,” he smiled, giving him a hug, and giving my mom one too.

I looked around. I saw tears in everybody’s eyes. My parents, my manager, my best friends. “Why are you guys crying?” I asked my bestfriends. “You guys are coming with me,” I rolled my eyes.

They all laughed. “Don’t ruin the moment, Stephanie,” Jake mumbled, and walked up to me, and engulfed me in his arms. “We have to go, our flight’s leaving in 30 minutes,” he said. I nodded and looked back at my parents.

“I’ll see you soon,” I told them. They nodded and I gave each of them a hug, turned around, taking a deep breath, knowing this is another chapter in my life.

“Flight A50 to Italy, now boarding,” the intercom said.

“Let’s go?” Matt asked from behind me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at everybody. From Vee, hugging Nate, to Jake, since Kylie couldn’t come with- who is very disappointed about it- to Luke and Kyra, then finally at Matt who gave me a half smile. I nodded and started walking towards the gate.

You may be wondering how I’m not getting bombarded with fans and all that. Let’s say that, I dyed my hair back to light brown, just like before, and well, I welcomed my contacts back to my eyes. In short. I was Adrianne Stephanie Vilvaldi again. I honestly didn’t like the sound of it, and I’ve already legally dropped my ‘Adrianne’ a few months ago, but whatever.

“Wait! Steph!” I heard a voice from behind me. I looked back, and saw two guys running up to me. I immediately stiffened when they stopped in front of me. “Don’t worry, Justin’s not with us,” Chaz said. I sighed in relief. “We weren’t gonna miss this,” he told me. I gave them a half smile. He immediately hugged me. “I’ll miss you weirdo,” he mumbled

“I’ll miss you too,” I said hugging him.

“My turn,” Ryan said, and pulling Chaz off me. He hugged me tightly. “Take care of yourself. Keep in touch, kay?” he told me. I pulled away and nodded.

“I’ll call you when I get there,” I told them. They nodded and stepped back. I turned to my companions on this journey. “Ready guys?” I asked. The all nodded and we proceeded to the gate.

I sat down next to matt, on the window side, looking outside. We took off, and I’m weird to say that it’s my favorite part. I took a deep breath, as the plane went further and further away from the place I’ve called home for the past three years. Further away from my dream that came true. Further away from my old life. And last and the worst, further from the only one I’ll ever love.

"Goodbye, Los Angeles," I whispered. "Goodbye Justin,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait and for the short chapter.
I thought this should get it's own chapter.