What I'll Do

Natural

“Stephanie!” I heard squeals around me, and less than ten seconds later, the air was knocked out of me.

“Holy shit Vee, get off me, I can't breathe,” I chuckled pushing her away.

“Oopsies, sorry girly, just missed you,” she laughed giving me a more gentle hug.

“My turn,” Nate said from behind her and he lifted me up into the air and twirled me around.

“Nate,” I chuckled and kissed his cheek. “How’ve you been?” I asked as he put me down.

“Better now,” he beamed.

“Excuse me but I wanna say hi to Stephanie,” I heard a familiar voice.

“Chaz! Ryan!” I smiled and gave him a hug, and gave Ryan one too.

“We’ll keep you hidden for as long as we can,” Ryan whispered to me.

“Thanks,” I whispered back.

“Where’s my girl?!” I heard Jake yell out running towards our group.

“Baby,” I cooed and ran over to him.

“Hey princess,” he grinned hugging me tightly. “Good you’re still alive. I thought Matt would kill you through the whole flight,” he laughed kissing my nose softly.

I chuckled. “Almost,” I laughed and so did everyone.

“Let’s get you home,” Jake said to me and pulled me towards the exit.

I know what you’re thinking. Yes, I’m dating Jake.
~~~~~~~~

“Where’s everyone?” I asked when we stepped inside the villa.

“Kitchen,” Vee chuckled.

I walked towards the kitchen and everyone was around. My parents, Kylie, Scooter, Stark, Usher, Carl, Andrew, my old vocal trainer, and Jeremy. Shit. They must’ve seen the worried look on my face, because Jake whispered to me. “He’s not here,” he said. “He’s with Pattie right now.” I sighed in relief.

“Stephanie, welcome back,” Carl spoke up, giving me a huge hug.

“Glad to be back,” I told him.

We all had lunch and talked, catching up. Telling them that I’m taking my board exam in a few days to get my license and all that. They didn’t once mention Justin, which I was thankful for.

“So, when’s Luke getting here?” my dad asked.

“In a few,” I chuckled knowingly.

The day went on, and we also had dinner together. We had 4 years of catching up to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went up to my room and memories came flooding back. Everyone was gone, except for Matt who was staying downstairs. Everyone decided to move here, and got houses and stuff. Awesome right? But they don’t live here anymore, which is partly sad. Though, I know they’ll still be over all the time. They’re my friends. What can you say?

“Hey, you okay?” Matt asked sitting next to me on my couch as I turned on the TV and was chomping on my two favorite guys. Wow that sounded wrong. I meant Ben & Jerry’s, not the other way you’re thinking.

“Fine,” I croaked taking a spoonful and shoving it into my mouth.

“After you take the test,” he started.

“I’m going back,” I smiled at him. He beamed.

“That’s great, Stephanie,” he said giving me a hug.

“But I’m scared,” I admitted.

“I know, but don’t worry, everyone missed you,” he told me.

“How would you know?”

“I missed you, and I lived with you,” he told me.

“Can we not get into this subject right now?” I asked, putting my ice cream to the side.

“Then when do we get on this subject?”

“When I’m done with my test and stuff” I frowned.

“No, right now. After that you’ll have to face reality Stephanie.” He paused and looked at me. “You have to face Justin.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh damn, I hate tests. I got over it, now I’m heading to Andrew’s studio to get my vocals checked and all that stuff. Paparazzi hasn’t heard about my return, which is good.

“You’re a natural,” Andrew laughed. “How long have you not used them?”

“4 years,” I chuckled. “Unless you count singing in the shower because that would be 10 hours ago,” I laughed.

“Well then, you have new songs? Because we can start recording,” he told me.

“I do,” I nodded. “I’ll give them to Carl,” I said.

Let’s get this show back on track.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys; i apologize for such a long wait; it's been tough;
school's been killing me; -.- anyways; here you go (: