Status: Active - Submit Your Rants!

Rantz

Three Months After Moving...

and I can safely say I don’t miss RI. If I ever feel like I do for whatever reason, it’s days like today that remind me that you don’t get it this perfect in RI. Today I sat out at the Sebastian Inlet, watched all the surfers and saw a few manatees, thanks to the pointer of some cute surfer guys’ dad letting us know as we headed up on the pier where the fishermen were. You don’t get a beautiful, summer-esque day in RI in the middle of October and can still feel like it’s autumn. All that nonsense about “not feeling the seasons change” is bullshit. Not to mention FL is much prettier than RI in general. I hate all these kids who bitch about how they live in FL when they were born and raised here; they’re taking it for granted and don’t realize how awesome of a state this is to live in.

Not to mention I don’t think there’s one single person I miss. The ones I do, I didn’t see that much anyways. I can count on one hand the people I wouldn’t mind visiting but it wouldn’t take up my entire hand. Everyone is always, “oh I miss you so much! Everyone misses you!” and I’m just like, “oh yeah I miss you guys too!” but that’s such a lie and I feel like shit for having to lie to them, but I just genuinely like people here so much more.

I just really needed to get that off my chest. I just don’t miss anything about RI at all and I’m tired of having to lie to people and say I miss them when I don’t. One of my “friends” from up there gives me monthly updates and I really don’t care about how shitty the football team in Portsmouth is doing or how everyone is the same. I don’t care at all and I honestly don’t plan on going back up north to visit for the rest of my life.