Status: It is pre-written yah

Reconnecting With My Dad

Spending time with my daughter

Brian's Point Of View

I went to Michelle, Val and Emily's room and knocked on the door. I waited a few minutes and Michelle answered looking extremely good.

"Hey Bri" she said with a smile.
"Hey Michelle, have you seen Emily" I asked.
"She left with Zack shortly after we got in" Michelle replied.
"Oh, do you know when they'll be back" I asked. Michelle shook her head no.
"Nope, why do you want to spend time with her" Michelle asked.
"Yeah" I said pulling out my cell phone and dialing Emily's number.

"Hi daddy" Emily said.
"Where are you" I asked her.
"In the elevator, why" Emily asked me as I headed that way.
"Because I want to spend time with my number 1 daughter" I said hanging up seeing her.
"Dad for one, I'm your only daughter and two your crazy" Emily said as I got in the elevator taking where Zack was just standing.
"I know but you love me" I said. Emily nodded her head and hugged me.
"Do you have your camera" I asked her.
"Always" Emily replied. I touched her right shoulder slightly and she winced.
"Why did you wince" I asked her.
"No reason" Emily replied hiding her camera.

I grabbed it and quickly put it on the setting to show the pictures that she took. I saw all the pictures we took the other day, pictures of her and McKenna at the airport before she came here on tour, pictures with her and Matt; her and Johnny; her and Jimmy; her and Zacky and then finally pictures of her looking over her shoulder at a tattoo. Emily looked at me with wide eyes as I zoomed in to see what it was and I saw that it was my death bat tattoo with Emily as a death bat under a wing. I gave her a look and she gave me the same look back as the elevator stopped on the bottom floor of the hotel. We got off still giving each other the look.

"Don't even lecture me mister tattoo at 15" Emily said.
"True, let me see it" I said as we walked into the windy Chicago air. Emily removed her jacket and shirt off her shoulder and I got a better look at it.
"It's lovely" I said putting my arm around her. Emily smiled and we walked down the streets of Chicago.

"So do you think we'll run into you know" Emily asked as we walked into a clothing store.
"If we do, I'll lie" I said as Emily walked over to some shirts and looked at them. One thing she never admitted out loud was that she loved to shop.

"Daddy, what do you think" she asked holding up a tank top that looked a little too revealing.
"Try it on and I'll give you an answer" I said looking at the belts and pants for men. Emily smiled and walked into a dressing room coming out shortly after with skinny jeans and the tank top. I grimaced a little seeing how low the tank top was.
"Come on it's not that bad" Emily said.
"I'll let your Aunt Val and Michelle be the judge of that because I think it shows a little too much" I said gesturing to my chest. Emily rolled her eyes and watched as I pulled out my phone. She posed as I snapped a picture of her in the outfit and sent the picture to Michelle and Val.

"And dad, it does not show to much boob" Emily said and I cringed. Emily stuck her tongue out at me and I did it back. I felt my phone go off and noticed I had two new text messages.
"Aunt Val says 'It looks great and it does not show off to much of her girls' thanks Val for talking about my daughter's boobs and Michelle says 'let her get it, it's so cute.' So I guess if they like it then fine, but no wearing it in front of boys" I said. Emily smiled and went back into the dressing room. We spent some more time in the store and Emily got some more outfits before she decided I needed some clothes. So we walked to an all men's store just for me.

"Dad, I really think you would" Emily said but stopped what she was saying and turning her attention to a boy.
"I wish you still thought boys had cooties" I said as the boy come over to me.
"No fucking way, you are Synyster Gates" he said as Emily stepped closer to me smiling.
"That he is" she said. The boy looked at her, then did the once over and then smiled. After he did that he looked back at me.
"Can I have your autograph and her number" he asked and Emily blushed.
"You can have my autograph but not her number" I said taking his pen and signing the paper. Emily glared at me and went to find another outfit for me. The boy went to follow her but I put my hand on his shoulder firmly.

"Don't go near my daughter" I said calmly. He looked at me, nodded and walked out the store.
"Okay, dad, you need to wear this tonight for your date with Michelle" Emily said holding up a light purple button up shirt and some black pants.
"What date" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"The one you just asked her on" Emily said holding up my cell phone and smiling. I shook my head and she ran to the cash register with my wallet.

"How the hell did you do that" I asked.
"I got skillz with a z" Emily said and grabbed the bag
"What are you turning into your Uncle Zack and did you" I started to say as Emily shook her head no.
"No, I learn easily when I want more money from you" Emily said as she walked out the door.
"You little sneak" I said grabbing the bags and throwing her over my shoulder. Emily did a yell laugh and then there was camera everywhere.

"Seriously" I said shaking my head. Emily saw them and smacked my butt.
"Run daddy" she said.
"Hang on" I said and started to run.
"They are gaining on us" Emily said. I grabbed her from off my shoulder and went into an alley to hide from them. The paparazzi went past and Emily walked out first.

"Whoot, that is one for the Haner's and zip for the press" Emil said dancing and then she suddenly stopped when people with cameras surrounded her. I wanted to help her but she mouthed for me to stay.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's taking so long to update...i've been working on my other stories so go read them like Forbidden Love and it's squeal The Right Love

this is gonna be in parts since I don't have it all done yet