Status: It is pre-written yah

Reconnecting With My Dad

Press and more bonding

Emily's Point Of View

As soon as I walked out of the ally there were cameras everywhere surrounding me. I looked toward the ally and I saw my dad looking like he wanted to help but I told him to stay put. I needed to learn how to deal with it on my own. I took a deep breath and just smiled sweetly.

"Hi everyone." I said.
"Are you Synyster Gates' new girlfriend?" one person asked. I grimaced and shudder.
"Eww why would I date my dad?" I asked. Then I realized a lot of people didn't really know I was his daughter, they may talk about me during some shows buts it's only to the fans, press didn't know about me and he would normally avoid the subject, but that was before we started to mend our relationship so I hope he wouldn't mind but I also knew it was risky since this was the last town my mom was known to be in.

"Gates has a daughter, how come he never talks about you?" they all asked.
"Because he wants to protect her identity so people won't pry into her life." Dad said as he walked out of the ally and put his arm around me. I smiled and he smiled back.
"Now if you please, take your pictures and post that Syn Gates and his daughter are having a father day and if you would like to see pictures of it, we'll post it to deathbat news or our website, thank you have a wonderful day." Dad said taking me out of the crowd. We walked down the street laughing, I looked back and saw all the baffled press. While I wasn't paying attention, I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said looking up and came face to face with my so called mother. I looked down quickly and I felt my dad's arm get tighter around me.
"Brian?" she said.
"Shelby." he said with a menacing voice. I kept my face down, I mean it's been like 17 years and I'm sure she wouldn't remember her own daughter but I didn't want to see her face, as far as I knew Michelle is my mom even though she wasn't dating my dad yet even though I set up a date with them for tonight.
"What are you doing here?" Shelby asked, she doesn't earn the name mom.
"Oh you know earning a living to support our daughter." Dad said. I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help myself.
"Oh yeah doing what?" she asked.
"I'm in a band not that you care since you said 'Guitar is so stupid and you'll never get far in life with it." dad said. I opened my mouth wide like wow she really said that to him and she didn't hear his talent.

"Where is the brat any way?" she asked.
"One I'm not a fucking brat at least I didn't leave my kid with the father of the baby with a note saying 'She's just too much I can't handle it any more have fun and good luck, I never wanted to be a mom any way.'" I said looking up. Brian looked at me with shock and tried to pretend to be mad but I knew he wasn't mad at all.

"Wow my have you grown, I was right you did grow up to be a spitting image of him." she said.
"Like you give a shit, now if you excuse was you low life piece of shit, I'm going to spend some time with my dad before he goes on a date with my mom." I said as I brushed past her and started to walk away fast.
"You're just going to let her talk to her mother like that." Shelby said.
"I won't let her talk to her mother like that but I'll let her talk to you like that and like she said I have a date with her mom. Bye bitch." dad said walking away from my so called mom leaving her stunned in her spot. When we got out of her eye sight I started to cry a little and I haven't cried about my mom in forever.

"She didn't even know who I was and it shouldn't matter since she doesn't care about me but what if all of a sudden seeing me she wants to take me away from you." I said as dad pulled me closer.
"You know I wouldn't let her take you from me, I won't give her a reason to let any one take you from me." dad said as he hugged me.
"So you really consider Michelle as your mom?" dad asked as we walked down the street with our bags from the stores we got.
"Yeah, she has been there for me for everything, she taught me how to wear make up, she was there for me with my first break up just as much as Aunt Val has and besides Aunt Val and Grammy and of course my other aunts she is one of the first women to really care about me out of all the girlfriends you had while I was growing up." I said.
"Well I'll definitely make sure that this works out because I wanted to know your feelings about Michelle before i asked her out." dad said. I smiled and he wiped away my tears.

"There is no use crying over someone who doesn't care about you, start crying when the people who do care about you stop." Dad said and I smiled.
"Let's go back to the hotel so you can get all handsome." I said.
"Well can I at least buy her flowers and stuff first?" dad asked.
"Yes and you can buy me a flower too." I said which made him laugh as we walked into the flower shop.

Shelby's Point Of View

So Brian and Emily looked so happy together. Well I'll prove to her that I can be a mom. I picked up my phone a decided to call my lawyer to see what I could do to get my daughter back, even if I really didn't give a shit about her and I missed like 17 years of her life or something like that but whose counting, Brian made my life miserable by telling me to keep her when I wanted to abort her so I'm going to make his life miserable by taking her away from him. My lawyer told me to meet him and we would go over the abandonment papers that I signed since Brian made me give up all rights which at the time I was happy to do but I had to put on a show that I really missed my daughter and she doesn't need the rockstar life and she needs a steady life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa I updated this

So tell me what you think if you guys are still reading this