Status: It is pre-written yah

Reconnecting With My Dad

Homework and Photobooth

Emily's Point Of View

Uncle Zacky was on his laptop playing a game of solitaire.

"Uncle Zacky" I said to him.
"Yes Emilykins" he said.
"I have an English essay to type, can I use your laptop" I asked him.
"Wait" he said pulling up photo booth. We both looked at the screen and made a funny face. Then he put it on stretch and we just sat with straight faces.

"Okay do your essay, then we can do more" Zacky said. I started typing my essay about Romeo and Juliet. I got it done quickly and then looked at Uncle Zacky who took his laptop and edited for me. Then I retyped it and logged into my school email to send it to Mrs. Barley. I clicked open photo booth again and picked twirl. Uncle Zacky and I were laughing so hard. We were taken another picture and just when it got to three my dad was in it.

"This doesn't look like homework" dad said. I smiled and then just realized the bus was moving.
"Finish it before we get to Texas or you'll miss the whole concert" Dad said. I pulled out more homework and Uncle Zacky helped me finish it. Then we finished taken pictures and I went toward the back where I was assuming everyone but Uncle Zacky was since he was up front playing with his laptop. I opened the door to the back and saw Uncle Johnny, Matt, Jimmy and dad playing a video game. I decided to be the lovely daughter I am, I laid across dad, Uncle Matt and Uncle Jimmy.

"Hey Emily" Uncle Matt said.
"Hi Uncle Matt" I said. Uncle Johnny cheered from the floor.
"Whose driving" I asked.
"Jason" they all replied. I nodded and then stole Uncle Johnny's controller.
"Hey" Uncle Johnny said.
"That's my girl" dad said. I smiled and ended up kicking there asses.
"Haha" I said with a smile. I got attacked by three tough men, who attacked me with tickles. I laughed so hard and fell on Uncle Johnny. I laughed more when Uncle Johnny made an oofph sound and I got up and walked to the kitchen area. I looked out the window and noticed it sign that said Welcome to Austin, Texas.

"We are in Texas" I yelled. There were cheers from the back and about five minutes later we were at where dad and my Uncles were playing. I ran off the bus and stopped because of the heat.
"Ugh, it's so hot" I said.
"Cheer up buttercup" Uncle Jimmy said picking me up and carrying me into the venue. Once we got in, I felt a blast of cool air.
"Ah, much cooler" I said as we got into the dressing room that said Avenged Sevenfold. Dad walked in with a bandanna and a fedora on his head and I stole the fedora.

"Hey" dad said.
"Face it daddy, it looks better on me" I said.
"Fine, you can wear it until we have to go on stage" dad said. Yeah my dad and I drifted but whenever he would come back from tour, we would act goofy together and spend every minute together until Aunt Val steals me to go shopping. We all lounged around and while my dad and Uncles were at sound check, I took off dad's fedora and put my bangs into a bump and grabbed my camera and made faces. Then I put dad's fedora back on and continued taking pictures. I jumped when I saw 5 other faces besides mine in the mirror and we took a picture again. I walked over to Uncle Zacky's computer and uploaded the pictures we took on the bus onto my Facebook page. I had to wait to go on the bus to upload the ones I just took and the ones I took on the page. Dad sat down next to me as I was typing my status.

Hanging backstage with my dad and uncles

"Hm it seems to me you need a new profile picture" dad said as he saw the picture of me and Mckenna sticking our tongue out wearing Avenged Sevenfold shirts.
"Oh yeah to what" I asked him as I watched him open up photo booth. Dad moved closer and actually smiled as we took the first picture, then a goofy ones and we even did black and white and sepia and the comic book and colored pencil. When we were done, dad took the picture of me and dad in the stretch. I laughed and made a new album called dad and I and then tagged him in them. I put the one of me and him smiling as my profile picture.

"Perfect" dad said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and put Uncle Zacky's computer away just in time too.
"Hey Austin, it's me Zacky V and with my boy M. Shadows" I heard Uncle Zacky say.
"We got to get the rest of the gang to see if they are ready" Uncle Johnny said. Dad and I hid behind our hands.
"Hey, I know I saw Syn here with someone you guys never seen before well maybe when she was like a little itty bitty baby" Uncle Zacky said as Matt Berry turned the camera to him. Uncle Jimmy popped out of no where and came over and sat on me.

"You maybe skinny Uncle Rev but you have a boney ass" I said.
"Rev get off my daughter because I do believe we should be out in 15 minutes" dad said. I peeked my head out and waved.
"Hey Avenged fans" I said.
"You heard Gates see you in 15" we all said and waved bye. We all got up and then Uncle Matt came up behind me and picked me up. I screamed and held onto dad's hat as Uncle Matt ran down the hall with me over his shoulder. Uncle Matt stopped at the edge of the stage and dad took his fedora back and I pouted. Dad just smiled and grabbed his guitar and walked onstage.