Status: It is pre-written yah

Reconnecting With My Dad

backstage fun

Emily's Point Of View

I was so excited that I would get to see Aunt Val, Aunt Leana, Aunt Gena, Aunt Lacey and Michelle. Aunt Val and I have a plan to get dad and Michelle together since as Aunt Val says 'I already like her so of course I would want her as my mom.' I saw dad and my Uncles walk to where I saw all the fans before, so I followed them and saw an extremely attractive guy there. I smiled at him and he looked over and smiled at me as he walked over.

"Hello" he said.
"Hello to you too" I replied with flirty smile.
"I'm Jacob" he said.
"Emily" I replied as he stepped closer to me.
"You are gorgeous" he said leaning into and kissing me. I kissed him back as he pushed me up against the wall. It was amazing, better then any kiss I've ever had even though as far as dad knows I've only kissed two boys, even though Aunt Val knows that it is more. I pulled him closer to me and I felt him getting hard, now that was a first for me. I was still kissing him as I felt him not on me anymore. I looked and saw my dad with a not so happy face on.

"Into the dressing room now, I'll deal with you later" dad said sternly, "as for you. Don't ever come to a concert and come and find my daughter again." I heard as I walked into the dressing room.

"Ugh" I yelled and sat down.
"Uh oh" Uncle Zacky said.
"What's up babe" Uncle Matt asked. I just growled.
"Wait, I know that growl" Uncle Jimmy said, "it's the 'I was kissing a cute boy and my dad ruins it." I nodded and crossed my arms. Uncle Johnny, Uncle Matt, and Uncle Zacky all looked at Uncle Jimmy.
"In high school Leana's dad didn't like me to much and would kick me out while we were making out" Uncle Jimmy said and they all nodded. Shortly after that, dad came in.

"Emily Jade Haner" he said. I just crossed my arms and glared.
"Emily" dad said.
"Dad" I said back.
"Bri, take it easy on" Uncle Matt started to say.
"Don't tell me to take it easy on her, you didn't have to pull a kid who had a boner off your 17 year old daughter" dad said.
"Yeah so, remember you were one of those boys with a boner making out with girls" Uncle Matt said. I got up and walked into the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind me. I continued to listen to what they were saying.

"Remember you were 17 when you made the one thing that makes you happy" Uncle Zacky said.
"Yeah, Emily is a year older then the age I got Shelby pregnant, she was 16 when she had Emily and when Emily was a year old she was 17" dad said.
"Not all making out leads to babies and sex. I'm pretty sure Emily wouldn't let it go to far" Uncle Jimmy said. I smiled at what my second favorite uncle said. I heard footsteps come closer to the door and I just sat still.

"No yelling at her" Uncle Johnny said. Then there was a knock on the bathroom door.
"Emily" dad said. I unlocked the door and let dad in.
"I'm sorry" dad said embracing me. I wrapped my arms around dad back and put my head on his chest.
"I understand you were looking out for me and Uncle Jimmy is right. I won't let any boy in my pants unless I love him" I said.
"That's good to hear" dad said as we walked out. I went over to my bag and pulled out my camera and then went to jump on Uncle Matt's lap.

"Smile Uncle Matt" I said and held up my camera. Uncle Matt smiled and then we made a goofy face. After I went over to Uncle Jimmy.
"Yay a picture with my niece" Uncle Jimmy said. We both smiled and then after that picture we both did bunny ears to each other. We laughed and then I went to Uncle Johnny.
"Can you smile with me Uncle Short Shit" I asked and Uncle Jimmy, dad, Uncle Matt and Uncle Zacky all laughed.
"Anything for my favorite niece" Uncle Johnny said. I sat on his lap and he smiled a big cheesy smile.
"Dork" I said and then we did serious faces.

"I would ask you if you want to take a picture with your niece but you are already an to kids besides me" I said to Uncle Zacky.
"And who do I spend more time with because she is older" Uncle Zacky asked me as he pulled me on his lap.
"Didn't you take enough earlier" dad said as I snapped one and then handed it to Uncle Zacky. I got up and tackled my dad and Uncle Zacky got the picture. We finished goof off and went back to the bus. We went to the back of it and watch some TV. I ended up falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to update I had computer problems but look two updates in one day for this story :)

I hope you guys still like it :)

more updates tomorrow :)