Status: It is pre-written yah

Reconnecting With My Dad

a halloween memory

Brian's Point Of View

I looked over at Emily and noticed she fell asleep, so I picked her up and carried her to the bunk above mine.

"I think the last time Emily was on tour with us was when she was four or 5" Matt said from the driver's seat.
"And when we were on tour during Halloween, how she would make us stop, get her a costume and pick our costumes and she made you wear a fairy costume" I said laughing.
"That was not fun" Matt said.
"Zacky had the easiest ones she made him baseball players" I said.
"Yeah, but he loved it. My favorite Halloween is the one that we all have pictures of when Emily was Cinderella and you were her Prince Charming" Matt said. I remember that Halloween we were in Florida and Emily was five years old.

Flashback

"Daddy" Emily said running up to me in the costume shop in Orlando.
"Yes honey" I said bending down to her.
"I wanna be Cinderella" Emily said, "but I need a Prince." She jutted out her lip and looked at me with puppy eyes.
"Are you saying you want your daddy to be your Prince" I asked her as she nodded.
"Of course honey, let's find one" I said picking her up.
"Uncle Matty already has it in his hand" Emily said.
"Then where is Uncle Matt" I asked as she pointed and there he was with a goofy smile on his face.

"He said yes" Emily giggled.
"Now we need to get Uncle Zacky. Which baseball player is he going to be this year" I asked her.
"Derek Jeter" Emily said. Matt and I laughed knowing Zacky would hate it but then Emily would get her way. We looked around for a costume for Matt and Emily choose a ninja costume for him. Zacky walked over to where we were and smiled at Emily who smiled back at him.
"So, what baseball player am I going to be this year Emilykins" Zacky asked her.
"Derek Jeter" Emily said with a huge smile on her face. Jimmy and Johnny showed up after she said that and started to laugh.

"No" Zacky said. Emily pouted then put her face into my neck and pretended to cry.
"Oh Em, don't cry honey" Zacky said as Emily cried louder.
"Thanks Zack, you made my kid cry" I said and felt Emily smile against my neck.
"I'll be Derek Jeter" Zacky said and I heard Emily silently go yes.
"Now, Uncle Jimmy's costume" I said.
"He is gonna be Mickey Mouse" Emily said, "and Uncle Johnny can be."
"Short" Jimmy said making Emily giggle as he grabbed the Mickey costume.
"An Elf" Emily said reaching for an elf costume. We all laughed as we walked up to the front of the store. Now was one of the times I wish Val was here or a girlfriend to do Emily's hair just like Cinderella's.

"Here a Cinderella wig on us" the girl said making Emily smile big. I mouthed a thank you to the girl and she just smiled. Emily would not shut up about how she was going to be the prettiest princess out of all the princesses and how she was going to get so much candy and then Matt made a joke that he was going to eat all of her candy which caused her to cry so then we pulled the car over so I could make her stop crying and then we finally got back to the hotel after Matt said he wouldn't eat her candy.

We all got ready and Matt took a picture of Emily and I as Cinderella and Prince Charming. After that we went out trick or treating and every house we stopped at loved how our costumes went together. After we finished Zacky and Matt told Emily we were going to Disney to do the special things there and Emily smiled hugely. Fans stopped us there and thought our costumes were awesome and we went to Cinderella's castle just for Emily.

"Daddy, I get to see Cinderella" Emily said as we walked up the steps.
"Yep, are you excited" I asked her.
"Duh" Emily said opening her mouth more and giving me a look of course I am. There was a long line of kids waiting to meet Cinderella and Emily was getting antsy.
"Calm down Em" I said.
"But daddy, I wanna meet Cinderella" Emily said.
"I know you do but so don't all of these kids" I said. We finally got closer to her and then we were there and Emily was going crazy.

"Calm down Emily or I'll take you out of this line" I said to her and she just stopped moving and I set her down and grabbed her hand. Matt and Jimmy was standing off to the side with a camera ready for Emily to meet her favorite princess.

"Hello little girl or should I say Little Cinderella" Cinderella said to Emily.
"Hi Cinderella" Emily said with a smile.
"How are you doing this Halloween" Cinderella asked Emily.
"I'm doing good" she said and smiled again.
"Who is your Prince Charming" Cinderella asked Emily.
"My daddy" Emily said.
"Well that is so adorable, I wish my Prince was here so you can meet him" Cinderella said.
"Me too, can I get a picture with you" Emily asked Shyly.
"Of course you can sweety" Cinderella said opening her arms and Emily walked over to her. Matt took the picture and Emily hugged Cinderella bye. We left Disney and she would not stop talking about how she met Cinderella. Then the next night at the concert at the Hard Rock we dressed up and Emily came out and every fan said we were too adorable.
End Flashback

"That was fun, I miss that. Then after that I stopped bringing her on tour because of the parties we had and the girls, I hooked up with" I admitted.
"Now we can throw Halloween parties and she is back on tour with us. Just like old times" Matt said.
"Or we can play ding dong ditch" I heard Emily say.
"We aren't playing ding dong ditch" I said/
"Fine, I'll play ding dong ditch with Uncle Zacky" Emily said.
"Yes" Zacky said.
"No, end of discussion" i said as Emily came over and sat on my lap.
"What happened sweetcheeks, I thought you were asleep" Matt asked her.
"Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Johnny are snoring loudly, thank god it's not all five of you" Emily said.
"I don't snore" I said.

"Yeah you do" Matt and Emily said at the same time.
"Also, you and Emily never get up on time" Zacky said.
"Do not this morning I got up at 3" Emily and I said.
"We better not have to listen to this all the way to Chicago" Matt said as Emily yawned again.
"Go to bed honey" I said to her. Emily shook her head and I picked her up and carried her to her bunk again.
"Wait, I need to put my jim-jams on" Emily said and yawned again. I set her down and she went into her bag and pulled out clothes running to the bathroom. I took off my shirt and pants and climbed into my bunk. Emily came back in and she looked like she was sleep walking. She went to climb up into her bunk and fell. Zacky came running in as I got out of my bunk. Emily looked up at me from the floor and started laughing.

"Note to self, give my daughter my bunk when tired" I said picking her up and helping her up into her bunk.
"Thanks daddy" Emily said and closed her eyes.
"You're welcome" I said as I heard her breathing even out. I went back into my bunk and fell asleep shortly after.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know halloween was two days ago but I wrote this chapter before then