Sequel: The Gift You Gave Me
Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The King and Queen

Don't Worry About Them Princess

At dinner we were all talking and laughing.

“So are you in the band?” Zacky asked.

I got quiet and stopped talking and my eyes went to Jimmy.

“Drop it.” Jimmy spoke for me.

Conversation kept quiet the rest of the time.

I washed the dishes and we watched a scary movie.

Zacky and Jimmy went to talk out back for a few minutes and when Zack came back in he hugged me and told me how it was their loss for not having someone like me in their band.

“Nick Loves Calla! Nick Loves Calla!” my ring tone screamed.

I rolled my eyes and opened it “What Nick?” I asked.

“Oooh your pissed off aren’t you?” He asked.

“Damn right I’m pissed off!” I yelled at him once I got outside of the house.

“Oh.” He spoke.

“Fuck you Nick your all like, Calla come audition there’s a spot just for you then I get there I’m all psyched and you come out and are like sorry we just got some bimbo.” I yelled.

“She’s not some bimbo her name is Emily Carson!” He yelled back.

Someone took the phone from me it was Zacky he started yelling into the phone then he hung up and handed it back to me.

“You okay?” He asked me.

I nodded and thanked him then let him go inside while I just laid on the ground and watched the stars.

“Don’t worry about them princess I’m going to go kick Nick’s ass for the way he was just talking to you.” Jimmy spoke laying on the ground next to me.

I laughed slightly making him smile.

“You know there’s only 1 day left till your birthday” he smiled.

“I know I can’t wait.” I kissed his cheek.

“I have a gift for you but we have to wait till the guys are asleep.” He winked.

We waited it out in the back yard till we saw all the lights go out.

Then we tiptoed inside and up to his room.

He pulled out two disks from behind his pillow.

“This is to remember your first time forever.” He smiled handing me one of the disks that said JxxxC on it.

He had an identical one “And this one is for me and me only.” he kissed me.

“Aw your so sweet JimJam.” I kissed his nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, subscribing, and now commenting!!!!!<333333