‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Hooked into COD

So since Nana told Dimples he couldn't play anymore, I stared at it wondering how addicting is it. I looked both ways and up toward the stairs and made sure no one was looking. Then I sat down and grabbed one of the controllers seeing that Matt was still logged into X-Box live. I grabbed the head set he was using and waited for someone else to come. I sat there and Chelsea walked down the stairs. I motioned for her to come and she walked over looked both ways and sat down. She logged into Johnny's account and grabbed the head piece.

"Ready" I asked her.
"Ready" she said. We started walking around and we heard people talking.

'Hey, it's the Shads guy and the Christ guy' one person said. I made my guy turn around as I saw someone come up and hit random buttons.
"Put that in your juice box and suck it" I said as I killed the guy.
'Shads a chick now" someone else said causing Chelsea and I to laugh. We played it for 20 minutes and then I paused it on my screen and saw I had a text message from Gracie.

"Oh what does it say" Chelsea asked.
"It says 'having a great time with Bri, he is so amazing, thank you so much for introducing us" I said reading out loud and then going aww and un-pausing and going to kick more ass. We played so more and heard footsteps coming in.
"Oh god, now do I have to separate you guys too from COD" Nana said.
"No" Chelsea and I said, "die you motherfuckers."
"Babe, step away from the COD" Zacky said coming up behind me.
"No we almost have this done" I said as he tried to take the controller from me. I growled and went back into starring and hitting more random buttons.

"I told you two to unhook it and make sure you log off your accounts" Nana said.
"I didn't think they would play it" Matt and Johnny said as we continued yelling at people and swearing and getting people to listen to us.
"Stacie Lynn" Zacky said.
"We are almost done" I said as I hit a button and the screen went black.
"Hey" Chelsea and I whined as we turned to see who turned it off.
"No more COD for my sister or my wife, no go eat some dinner" Gerard said as Zacky pulled the controller out of my hand and took off the head set and carried me into the kitchen.
"But I was having fun" I said.
"I know but then you would become like Matt and Johnny" Zacky said as he put some Tofo dogs in front of me. I pouted but still ate them. I was having fun playing COD. Zacky stared at me and then I saw Chelsea sitting on the other side eating a hamburger.

"Gross" I said.
"I like my meat" Chelsea said.
"I do too" I said with a wink. Chelsea smacked me and looked back at the living room where the X-box was being guarded by Nana. Chelsea sighed and pouted. Sophie and Ethan came in and looked at us.
"Mommy, why are you sad" Ethan asked.
"Because mommy can't play COD" I replied.
"That game is fun, Uncle Matt let's me play it all the time. I even said a bad word once and he chuckled" Ethan said. I put down my wiener and turned toward where Matt was.

"Matthew Charles Sanders" I growled.
"Babe, don't kill him. I need my best man" Zacky said.
"He should have thought of that before" I said getting up off the stool and walking toward him.
"Uh oh what did Dimples do now" Nana asked.
"First thing let my 5 year old son play COD and then he swore and you just laughed" I yelled at him.
"I didn't think he would tell you" Matt said. I got right up into his face.
"Well, Matthew he tells me everything" I said. Frank came downstairs as I was holding Matt by his shirt.

"Whoa, what's going on" Frank asked.
"He let our son swear" I said and turned my glare back toward Matt.
"What the fuck, we taught him not to swear yes he can say Penis and he can say Vagina but that is it" Frank said going up to him. Zacky came out and pulled me off of Matt and brought me back to finish my Tofo Dogs. I glared as I ate and watched Frank yell at Matt who was way taller then him. It made me chuckle a little bit but I was glad he was yelling at him.