Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 14

Nicole’s POV

We were getting out tickets for the movie. After a pretty long while we had finally decided what to watch: Breaking Dawn.
I needed to go to the bathroom, so Gerard said he was gonna go get some popcorn and drinks meanwhile.
As I got out of the stall and washed my hands in the sink I thought about Gerard. I really didn’t think we could have things in common. Maybe it was because of our age difference. Or maybe not. Who knew?
I got out of the bathrooms and saw him waiting for me just outside. He was holding two large packs of popcorn and…..one big drink. Why? Why didn’t he get two drinks?
Well to be honest it was kind of impossible for him to be able to hold any else.
“Need some help?” I asked as I grabbed the only drink he had got.

“We better hurry, the guy at the snack bar said it had already started”

“What? No way!” we walked as fast as we could without running and without dropping anything.

When we got there we looked for a place to sit. We soon found a spot at the top, the place was almost empty if it weren’t for a couple and three teens sitting in the middle rows.
I sat down and so did Gerard next to me. I left our drink in the middle so we both could be able to reach it. I couldn’t believe he got just one drink. Was it a money issue? Did he not have enough?
I would have gotten another one but I didn’t want to miss more of the movie then I already had.
I started eating my popcorn just as the movie was starting, apparently we hadn’t missed the much, just the opening credits and a few minutes of the movie. But I caught up to the movie pretty soon, especially cause I had read all of the books.
I turned my head towards Gerard just to see if he was enjoying the movies as much as I was. But he had a very lost and confused look on his face. I wonder why….

The movie was awesome so far, I was really enjoying it but still the movies could never compare to the books. But it was nice to see a representation of it, this was way much better then the one I created in my head while reading the book.

I was starting to get thirsty now. Which reminded me of our drink problem. I didn’t know if I should have a drink or not. I mean after all he was the one that paid for it. But in that case I was the one who got us here in the first place.
I took the coke and had a not to quick drink. I was really thirsty from before and after eating almost half of my popcorn I couldn’t help it.
As I put the cup of coke back where it was, in between our seats, I caught Gerard staring at me.
I looked at him, and he smiled at me.
I smiled back and looked back at the screen to keep on watching the movie I wanted to see for so long.
It still felt awkward watching it with him.

***

Half way through the movie he apparently got thirsty too cause he grabbed the cup of coke and had a long drink like mine a while ago.
It really disgusted me, and I felt embarrassed at the same time.
He, someone I Haven’t known for more then two weeks, had just drank from the same straw I did.
I wasn’t gonna drink anymore, I wasn’t ready to interchange saliva with him…yet.
Wait…yet? What? God, there goes my sick and twisted teenage mind thinking things I shouldn’t. I disgust myself sometimes.

***

After the movie ended we got out of the theater after watching all the credits and listing to the music. That was something in which Gerard seem way much more interested.
As we were walking to the entrence of the movie theater, I checked the time on my cell and saw Mikey was gonna finish his shift in just I few minutes.
“Let’s go for Mikey”

“Umm… actually I wanted to check out some other stuff here in the mall and then I was planning on meeting with some friends. You should go. My friends can take me home, they got a car”

“Ok. Well I’ll see you another day, bye” I gave him a quick hug. Well, to be honest he gave me that unexpected hug so I had to hug back.

I headed for Hot Topic on the second floor to meet Mikey. And there I go again….feeling happy. Which is not normal for me, but when I’m with Mikey it’s the most normal feeling to have.
I didn’t need to enter the store cause he was just at door waiting….for someone?

“Hey” I greeted him once more as I got to where he was standing.

“Hey, I was waiting for you. I was starting to think you forgot about me”

Aww… he was waiting for me…how sweet.
But of course he had to, we were gonna go to….ugh, the movies again. I couldn’t take it again. Being seated in the same positon for almost two hours.

“You now what, I think we should cancel the whole movie plan tonight and do something else.”

He nodded.
“Sure. What do you wanna do?”

I really had no idea. I hadn’t thought about it. Well, I had. But it was a night at the movies and that’s all. I wasn’t expecting his brother to invite me. But yet again, I didn’t have to agree. Ugh, I hate myself for that. Mikey seemed so excited to go to the movies tonight.

“I know!” he yelled even more excited.

“What?” I was curious now.

He looked around, and told me to get closer as if he were about to say a top secret he didn’t want anyone else to here. He was so dramatic, but adorable at the same time. And I had to admit I loved that about him.

“Wanna go dancing at a club?” he whispered with a grin on his face.

“Mikey!”

“Shh!!” he whispered/yelled at the same time, weird I know.
But yet again it was Mikey we were talking about.

“To a club?” I whispered

He nodded.

“ We can’t, we’re not old enough….”

“No, we’re not. But some friends of my brother own a club in town and they offered to let me in free lots of times before”

“Lots of time?”

“Yeah, but I never went. Never had anyone to go with,you know”

I nodded, not sure if I should agree to go. I mean even thought he knew the owners of the club and there was no problem in getting in, it still wouldn’t be right. What will my parents think if they I found out? Or more important, what will they do?

“But now I have you. So wanna go?”

The way he said that, even thought it wasn’t said in a romantic way it sure sounded like it. I mean people who were walking by us would have most likely thought we were dating.
He looked at me waiting for an answered, or more like waiting for the answered he wanted, cause he was giving me this puppy look, with his eyes and pouting….

“Sure, let’s go”

And there I was, about to break the law going to an over 18 club. With a my now officially best friend Mikey Way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this chapter is a little bit longer then the other ones. What do you think?
Thanks for the comments guys, I loved them.
Keep them coming, makes me happy and inspires me.
So, comments anyone?