Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 15

Mikey’s POV

We parked a few blocks away from the club. Even thought it was Wednesday the place was full of people, and cars.
As we walked on the sidewalk passing everyone else I thought of something. Something I wanted to do, for a while now. So I did it.
I took Nicole’s hand in mine and lead the way towards the club entrance.

“Hi Mikey” I was greeted by a tall man who knew me thanks to my brother’s connections.

“Hey John. Mind letting us in?”

“Of course not. Your always welcome here….as long as your brother knows you’re here.”

“Yeah…he knows” I smiled politely to him before opening the door for Nicole and following her in.

As we walked in we had to adapt ourselves to the loud music, dark environment but at the same time the bright neon lights.
Nicole hadn’t walked to far just a few feet in front of me before standing there and looking at me, she seemed to be telling me something. I could see her lips move but I couldn’t hear her voice. The music was way too loud.
I thought it be better if went to get a table at the back of the place away as possible from the dance floor. I took her hand in mine once more and lead the way to the back.
There was some techno music on playing as we walked to the back, trying to avoid everyone who was dancing on our way.

I let go of her hand when we got there and sat on one side of the table while she sat on the other.
This time I could hear her voice as she talked to me.

Nicole’s POV

“Your brother doesn’t know you’re here right?”

“No. As far as he knows we’re still in the mall watching some movie” he smiled proudly of his acts, like he enjoyed doing what he shouldn’t, breaking rules.

“I never knew you were like that Mikey” I laughed as I said this, cause it really shouldn’t surprise me, I hadn’t known him for that long.

“Well, there’s lots of things you don’t know about me.” he winked at me after telling me that and got up. He walked towards me and grabbed my hand trying to pull me up.

“What are you doing?”

“I want to dance! Dance with me!” he said excited like a little kid who was about to open his presents on Christmas day.
I laughed at his childish ways and allowed him to drag me to the dance floor where everyone else seemed to be having a good time.
Now it was impossible to here anything but the music.
I really didn’t like to dance. Well not in front of all these people at least.
Mikey didn’t seem to have a problem with that.
He started dancing along to the up-beat tempo and looked at me as I just stood there still.
He seem to be telling me something but then he realized I couldn’t here him, better yet he couldn’t here himself.
So he did something I never expected.
He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him moving my body along with his.
I couldn’t believe this. This couldn’t be happening. It felt so weird. We were dancing way to close, almost touching each other. An inch or two more and we would be definitely grinding.
I let him move me for the rest of the song but as soon as that was over I pulled away from his grip.
He must had notice how uncomfortable I felt cause he left.
Yes. He had just left me there alone in the middle of all of those people.
But I spotted him soon talking to the DJ and explaining him something. The guy in charge of all the music nodded and smiled.
Then I saw Mikey making his way back.
The music had stopped for now a minute. And just before it started again he had enough time to tell me something.

“I picked a better song for us to dance…so wanna dance with me?”

He didn’t have to ask. I loved being with him and especially if it involved physical contact. It’s just that what had just happened before was really unexpected and felt weird.
He grabbed my hands and starting dancing with me, fooling around obviously trying to make me laugh.
We were now dancing to a song I could recognize anywhere.
--First Dance-- by Never Shout Never.
Funny how he knew I liked this song. I would have to ask him about where he had got that info.
But for now all I could was let go and enjoy the night with him. This was way much better then watching some lame movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short and if I confused you with the way I changed the POVs.
I'm not sure if this is what you guys expected.
Comments anyone?
Thanks for reading =)