Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 16

Mikey’s POV

I carried Nicole to the car. She was fast asleep after almost three hours of dancing at the club. I had to take her home. Wait….no, I couldn’t do that. Just imagine what her parents will think of me. Taking her back in this state, at this hour of the night, driving her car. I couldn’t do that. I had to think of something else to do.
Bingo.

I sat her in the back seat so she could lay down and keep sleeping. And got in the driver’s seat and started the car. We should be there in just a few minutes.

I parked in the now empty driveway. Which reminded me what I ‘owed’ my brother.
I picked her up and carried her into the house. The lights were off, so he must be sleeping or maybe he’s out.
I carried her up the stairs and to my room. She didn’t move at all as I place her on my bed….she was really fast asleep.
Now what?
Do I cover her with the sheets, and her clothes? Take them off? Ah, no! That seems so perverted.
I’m not like that. I’m not like my brother.

I just cover her with the sheets and went downstairs to sleep on the couch. Now that was more me.

***

Gerard’s POV

I got up in my boxers and went downstairs to repeat my daily routine of making myself some coffee.
As I passed by the living room I saw Mikey laying on the couch. What the hell was he doing there?
I decided to have some fun and wake him up…not in a polite way.
I went to the kitchen and filled a glass with water and walked back to the living room. Getting closer to the couch I threw the water and soaked him.

“AHH!!! What the fuck!!!” he was pissed off.
That made me smile.

“Morning to you too” I said as I walked back to the kitchen now to actually make myself some coffee.

I heard footsteps as he went up the stairs.
But then I saw him walk into the kitchen right behind me.
What the…?
I saw a very tired looking Nicole followed him.
That I wasn’t expecting.
Neither was she.
She freaked out when she realized I was in just my boxers and turned around probably going back to where she had just come from.

“What’s she doing here?”

“She needed a place to crash”

“You should have told me. My bed’s always available…..so am I” I smirked as I said this. Mikey had a disgusted face on his face.

“Dude! Stop being so perverted, I can’t believe we’re actually related.” he said before taking the glass of orange juice he had just poured himself and walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo what did you think of Gerard in this chapter?
You guys get to read my story, but I like to read your comments too. love it in fact.
so please comment and the next chapter will be much more longer! =)