Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 19

~FRIDAY MORNING~

Nicole’s POV

I’ve decided to just forget about what Gerard had said to me. About how he felt. It was just the best thing to do right now.
Tonight was the masquerade dance and I still had no idea of what to wear.
Just as I parked in front of Mikey’s house I saw he was already outside waiting for me.

“H….” I didn’t even have enough time to say hi went he got in my car. His lips were on mine in a matter of seconds. I kissed him back, deepening the kiss even more, if that was even possible.
I had my eyes closed during all of this but when I opened them I saw him. Gerard. He was watching us through the window of the living room. Uhh…creepy much?

Mikey seemed to noticed that something had my attention, beside him.
He pulled away. His lips separating from mine. Something I never liked.

“What’s wrong?”

I didn’t even answered. He just turned around to look at where I was looking.
His body stiffened. His face expression changed from worried to annoyed.

“Gosh! Does he always have to spy on us, especially when were kissing?! What a creep!”

I put my hand on his to calm him down a bit. He obviously didn’t like his brother bugging in his love life.
I shouldn’t tell him about what he had told me, about how he felt about me.

“I know. We should go. Don’t wanna be late do we?”

He simply nodded and let go of my hand to put on his seatbelt. But just as soon as he put it on, he took it back in his again.

***

I was in Spanish class. Not sure of what was going on around me. All I could think about was tonight.
It was our first date. And I had nothing to wear.
I should have thought about that the other day I took Mikey to the mall. I did have something to do on my own there after all. But now it was too late.
What was I gonna do?

***

Mikey’s POV

I got out of my art class and power walked down the hallway to get as fast as possible to Nicole’s locker. I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could.

Apparently I had gotten there too fast, cause she was no where in sight.
I leaned on her locker and waited for her.
I got some dirty looks from the popular kids that passed by. Nothing new.

“Mikey!”

I heard a girly voice call my name. It wasn’t Nicole’s voice though.
It was Hailey. We used to have some classes together last year. But that was it. We never talked too much.

“Hi Hailey”

She smiled at me.
I didn’t. She wasn’t Nicole.

“So what have you been up too?” she asked placing her hand on my shoulder and inching closer to me.
This was not right. Why was she doing it?

I didn’t even had time to answer she was already talking again.

“Wow, Mikey have you been working out?”

What the hell?! This was creeping me out.
She moved her hand down onto my chest and traced soft circles.
I had no idea why I was letting her do this. Guess I didn’t want to be rude. But didn’t I have the right to?
Nicole’s POV

I walked down the hall excited to be able to see Mikey again.
But as soon as I got close to my locker I saw him, and he was not alone. He was with some girl…..who was touching him!
Touching MY Mikey!
I had no idea where to go. Where to run to.
The worst part was that he wasn’t doing anything about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So new character: Hailey. What did you think?
Comments?

Thanks for reading!
I wanted to thank all of the people who commented latelyAnd of course everyone who commented before.

Thank you guys so much! I love reading your comments =)