Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 20

Mikey’s POV

Hailey was starting to ‘feel me up’.
I had enough.
I pulled away from her touch and saw Nicole looking at us a few feet away. When her eyes met mine she looked down and turned away running off somewhere.

“Stop it! Don’t touch me.” I yelled at her. She was being ridiculous. Why the hell all of the sudden had she showed up, and was doing this to me?

I gave her a dirty look before running off after Nicole.

I tried to follow her but that was impossible. She was no where in sight. I decided to give up and meet up with her at lunch.

***

It was lunch time and I was sitting at our usual spot, outside, under an old oak tree.
Ten minutes had passed already and still she hadn’t appeared. Why did this have to happen to me? Why?
A few tears ran down my face.
I didn’t want to loose her.
Less for a stupid misunderstanding.

Nicole’s POV

I decided to skip lunch today to avoid Mikey. I had no idea what to say if I saw him.
What would he say to me? Maybe lie to me. Denying what I had just seen earlier this morning.
But I didn’t need him telling me what had happened. I had seen it all way too clearly with my own eyes.
I took out my iPod out of my pocket and listened to “Thanks for the memories” by Fall out boy.
I had no idea why but it made me think about Mikey and Gerard.
But it did.

“He tastes like you only sweeter” I giggled at this part, thinking about Gerard.

Thanks for the memories” that part made me sad thinking about Mikey. Was I just overreacting? I don’t know. But there’s one thing I’m sure about. And that’s that I didn’t care if it wasn’t as bad as it seemed, Mikey had let her feel him up. Right in the middle of the hallway. He had not thought about me at all. It hurt too much.

I never allowed myself to fall in love afraid I would get hurt at some moment, but now that’s exactly what had happened.

****

Gerard’s POV

I was sitting on the couch bored to death watching some old movie when I heard the phone ring.
I lazily got up to answer it and was surprised when I heard Mikey’s voice on the other line. He never calls, I always call him.

“What’s up?”

“I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be heading to the mall right after class. I’m gonna work a few extra hours today”

“Ok…”

“Well, see ya” as soon as he said this he hung up.

He better work as much as he can. I need my car back. And soon.

****

I looked at the clock on the TV screen. 3:45 pm.
Then just as if my body had found out about this too. My stomach made a growling sound.
God, was I hungry!

I stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen to see what I could use to feel up my empty insides.
I looked in the fridge. It was practically empty if it weren’t for some soda cans and a few beer ones I had bought last night.
I needed to get food. And now.

I decided to go to some fast food restaurant. It would be much quicker then cooking something myself.

I called a taxi and went outside to wait for it on the porch.
As I waited I took out a cigarette from my pant’s back pocket and lit it. This made me feel less anxious. More calmed.
But at the same time it made me feel crazier. Wilder. Not to mention what happens if I mix cigarettes with alcohol.
I loose control.

****************

I grabbed my order and went to find a spot in the messy environment of the always busy McDonalds.
It was hard to find an empty spot at this time of the day. And so far I wasn’t spotting a single sit that was empty.

Until I saw one be cleared. Both people and leftovers now not there. I made my way over to the table for two. But before I could place my tray on the table someone beat me to it.

I looked up at the owner of that classic BigMac combo and saw it was Nicole.
I got this feeling in my stomach when I looked at her. When her eyes met mine. I felt butterflies. Something I hadn’t felt in a LONG time. But now I remembered something about that feeling. It was the best feeling in the world. And always the start of something amazing. Something thrilling.
Something like LOVE.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did you think about this chapter?
Comments anyone?
Let me know if there's something you don't like.
And if there's something you love, tell me too. ^^
Thanks for reading! Means alot =)