Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 27

Nicole’s POV

I spent the rest of the two hours looking around the stores, not buying anything. I couldn’t help but think about what “Hailey” had said. Did Mikey really have a crush on her?
Mmm… well that would explain why he let her get so close last time. I bet they had even kissed or made out when I left.
I should have known. I wasn’t the only one.

But then again so wasn’t he.

****

I stood outside of Hot Topic waiting for my boyfriend to get out. My fucking cheating boyfriend.

“Hi!” he sounded excited to see me.
I wasn’t.

He didn’t seem to noticed my bad mood.
He wrapped me in a tight hug, kissing my neck.
We were in a way to public space for my liking and I wanted to talk to him in private.

“What’s wrong?” he asked as soon as he pulled away and saw my uncomfortable look.

“There’s too many people here.”

“Oh, right. Umm….wanna go get an ice cream and then go for a ride?”

“Yeah sure.”

I did like his idea. Ice cream and a quiet ride was just what I needed.
He grabbed my hand and lead me towards the elevator. When we were on the first floor her guided me to the food court and to a table.

“Here, seat here. And tell me what flavor you want”

“Umm….”

I wasn’t good deciding on things. Incase you haven’t noticed.
And no, I’m not only talking about food.

“What ever you’ll have”

“You’re in for a treat then” he said grinning. He gave me a quick peck on the lips before heading off to get our treats.

When he got back he handed me a two flavor cone.

“Coffee and lemon?”

“Yes it’s the best!” he said yelling which made people stare at us.

I look down, keeping my eyes on the cone as I started eating the ice cream.
Why did he have to be so crazy, yelling for the randomest things. But then again, that’s probly one of the reasons why I love him so much.

“Sorry” he murmered.

I looked up at him. He had a very sorry look on his face.

“It’s ok. I love you.”

A smile forms across his beautiful face and I can’t help but smile too. His eyes seem to lighten up.

“Aww! I love you too!!!”

And there he does it again.
But this time I don’t mind.

******

Gerard’s POV

I feel so stupid for crushing on her. She has a boyfriend. And to make it worst it’s my brother. I really shouldn’t hate him for that I should actually be happy for him. He’s so lucky. I would give the world to be with someone like Nicole.

RINGGG…..

I ran downstairs as fast as I could to answer the phone on time.

“Hello?”

“Uh hello. Is Mr. Way available?”

No. He fucking died.

“Yes this is him speaking.

“Oh, good afternoon sir. I’m calling from the West View Police Station to inform you that the fine on your car have just been recently paid. You may pick up your vehicle when ever you like”

“Oh, that’s great news! Thanks.”

“No problem. Have a good day sir.”

“You too officer.”

I hanged up and picked the phone up again.
“Hello?”

“Mikey hey. Thanks for paying”

“Umm, the fine?”

“Yeah! Thanks.”

“Oh no problem. I mean you did made me get a job to do it so….”

“Right about that. I’m sorry. I’ve been a complete asshole lately, I should have gotten a job instead of just sitting here doing nothing all day and telling you what to do.” It all came out together, I had to catch my breath after it had all been said.

“Umm, are you ok Gee??”

“Yeah, why?”

“Cause your ...apologizing.”

“Hey, I’m offended! Of course I’m ok.”

“Oh, well sorry.”

“Don’t worry, I gotta go I’m gonna pick up the car”

“No need to, I’m at West View with Nicole, I’ll take it back”

“Oh…ok. Thanks. Really I couldn’t have asked for a better brother.”

“Of course you couldn’t. They don’t make them like this now in days” he giggled and added “so I’ll see you in a while”

“Sure thanks again.”

“You’re welcome Gee”
“Bye…”

“Hang up now….”

“Oh, yeah”

I hanged up finally in complete shock.
I had been way more then an asshole for treating Mikey so badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is! Gerard' POV and he finally apologizes.
And Nicole thinks Mikey cheated on her!? I don't know but sounds like drama to me.....
What do you think?
Comments pretty please??