Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 31

CHAPTER 31

Gerard’s POV

A few minutes later I walked back to the dinning room like we had agreed on, but no one was there.
I heard the TV and some yelling, apparently related to sports or a Discovery Documental I wasn’t sure, coming from the living room.
I made my way to where the sounds were coming from and saw Nicole cuddling with my brother on the couch and her dad right next to them, watching TV.
I would have to try my best to just forget about what had happened a while ago between Nicole and me if I didn’t want anyone to find out. Cause I could feel a huge grin spread across my face. I just couldn’t help myself, every time that we kissed it was like pure magic. It was amazing and I would love to go even farther. But that wasn’t gonna happen if she was dating my brother. Unless…..he didn’t find out.

But this wasn’t just about Mikey, it was about Nicole too. She had to want to go farther with me too. Otherwise I would end up locked up in prison for fucking rape.
But I knew she wanted to. And if she didn’t I had nothing to worry about, she would want to as soon as she realizes what she’s missing.
Let’s just say my brother wasn’t much experienced. I don’t wanna brag either but I did know what I was doing.

I jumped back to reality realizing how much of an idiot I must have looked like just standing there staring at Mikey and Nicole. More like a creep actually.

Mikey signaled for me to join them, and I did since the couch was big enough for the four of us.
I had to sit next to her, I just had to. I shouldn’t have though, I’m worried sick that Mikey will get suspicious. Especially since all that’s happened so far.
But hey it’s not my fault he loves the same girl I do.

Wait, what? Love?? I can’t love her, can I?

‘It’ not love you asshole it’s lust’

That little voice in my head started to clear things out for me.

‘Admit you just want to fuck her and then you’ll move on’

Move on?
Ummm, I was liking what I myself had to say.
Maybe, just maybe I was right. If I fucked her then I would just get over her and stop hurting Mikey so much.
Call me perverted but I knew exactly what I had to do as soon as I got a chance.

FUCK HER.

*****************

~Monday after class~

Nicole’s POV

I decided to walk to school today so I had to walk back home. I would have walked with Mikey but he had to stay a few hours more at some after class activities. He was considering signing up for some art contest and decided to have some alone time in the art room and sign up for it as well.

I walked down the main street of the town, my eyes paying attention only to the concrete beneath my feet.
I had a lot on my mind, but didn’t have enough time to think. A car honked and interrupted me.
I immediately looked up and saw Gerard in his black Honda Civic with his window down.

“Hey, need a ride?”

I didn’t need to think it to much, my feet were killing me. Today I had practically ran a marathon in gym. Yeah I suck at it, but it still leaves me tired.

“That’d be nice”

It wasn’t my intention to smile after just saying a few words to him but the sun blinded me and a smile was what he got.
I made my way over to the other side of the car looking both ways before crossing the street (a few feet of it), that’s when I noticed it was a one way street. Which explained a lot.

I got in the car and put my seatbelt on just in case. I’m not sure how good of a driver he is but you never know.

“Thanks”

“No problem. Got any plans for today?”

“No, not really”

A smile appeared on his face, well more of a smirk. God, he looked so sexy smirking like that. I really shouldn’t be thinking of him like that, I have a boyfriend!

“Why?” I asked wanting to know what he had in mind.

“Wanna hang out?” he winked at me.

“I don’t know….”

“Ah, come on! Mikey’s busy at school, he won’t find out. Pretty please!!”

He took his eyes off the road for a split of a second, giving me this adorable puppy eyes, with an even more adorable pout.

“How could I ever say no to that. I mean look at you!” I giggled and he actually looked at himself in the mirror giggling too.

“Honestly I don’t know what you see in me” he stated now seriously.

I stopped giggling and stayed quiet not commenting on what he just said.
There was nothing but silence the rest of the ride to his house. Turned out it was best to hang there, that’s what he thought at least.
When we got there, he opened my door for me and helped me get out.

“So you decided to be a gentleman now?”

“Yeah, I did. II…..I have feelings for you Nicole” he said taking mine hand in his as we walked to the front door.
He opened the door with a key he took out of his front jean pocket, not letting go of my hand.

Gerard’s POV

I unlocked the door and I lead her in by the hand. I loved how her touch felt. As cheesy as this sounds , especially for a guy, it send tingles through all my body and made me smile like a fool.

We settled down on the couch. Her eyes looking deep into mines, probably waiting for an explanation on what I had just confessed to her. I’ve decided to just screw that fucked up voice in my head and listen to my heart. God! Could I get anymore cheesier?

“Listen, I honestly don’t know what you see in me, or feel for me. But I really like you, I feel attracted to you. And not just in a sexual way, though I have to admit it was like that at first.”

“You thought of me like….that?”

I blushed embarrassed and nodded.

“Well what did you think?” she asked raising her eyebrows in what I would consider a provocative way.

I couldn’t believe she was actually asking me this.

“Umm…that’s private”

“No it’s not! When it involves other people it’s not private”

“I’m not gonna tell you….”

“Uhh!! Please! Pretty please!!” she was begging.
Just like in my fantasies, only in those she was begging for something else.

“I can’t tell you….” I whispered “your underage…”

She smirked and started laughing, and I did the same.

“So? Who cares? I’m also your brother’s girlfriend but that never stopped you, did it?”

I shook my head no.
And the perverted side of me started taking over.

“Why tell you, when I can show you”
♠ ♠ ♠
Gee's getting perverted again and quite frankly he's confusing me.....
So I'm gonna make some kind of poll on here with the comments:

Should Nicole play his game/ get carry away?
a) Yes
b) No
Help me out here please! oH by the way did you guys notice the new banner? What do you think?
I might change the layout too so they'll match. And I've noticed this has 100 comments already!! and 8 stars!! OMG guys I love you so much, thanks for making this story what it is today. And keep commenting!! I love reading what you have to say =D
(p.s. I might update again later today, depends on you)