Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 32

Nicole’s POV

I watched as he got up and started….undressing!

“Oh my God! What are you doing?!”

“Umm….undressing” he said as he took of his shirt.

“Uhh, yeah I can see that. But why?”

He didn’t answer, he sat back on the couch and leaned towards me kissing me deeply. His body started to drift towards mine. When we started making out his body was hovering mine, and I had my hands on the back of his head.
As he kept kissing me he put his right hand up my shirt, through the back unhooking my bra. He took off in a quick movent and then moved both his hands to my breasts.

I pulled away realizing it wasn’t right. I can’t keep doing this to Mikey.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, lust feeling his eyes.

“I can’t….I can’t do this to Mikey”

“Yes you can” he simply stated and grabbed my shirt intending to take it off.

“No!” I pushed him off of me.

“Nicole!” he pushed me back down straddling me. He was too strong and I couldn’t push him off again.

“Ugh, let me go!” I tried pushing him but failing.

“Listen, I know you want to. Other wise we wouldn’t have gotten so far. Other wise you wouldn’t be here. Why are backing out now?”

“I…Mikey doesn’t deserve this. It’s cheating!”

“Don’t look at it like cheating. I mean you have needs don’t you? And I’m sure that he never has satisfied them so far huh?”

“That’s none of your business.”

“Yeah, maybe it isn’t….Ah well I’m not gonna force you to do anything you don’t want to.” he got off of me handing me my lacy black bra.

“I’m sorry…” I said as I put it back on underneath my shirt. Which was harder then it seemed.
Way to hard for me, I just couldn’t.

“Need help?” he asked smirking.

“Uh, no. I can do it myself”

“I see…” he laughed as he looked at my effortless tries to hook it.

“I just need to take my shirt off…may I use the bathroom?”

“Yeah…down that hall second door on the left.”

I went where he told me to and closed the door after getting in. The bathroom had black floor tiles and white and black tiles on the walls. It was mainly all black and white with glass decorations.
I took of my shirt finally being able to hook my bra how it’s supposed to go.
As I was putting my shirt back on I heard a familiar voice talking with Gerard.

“Where were you when I needed a ride back home?! I got soaked by a car that passed by me and a puddle a mud.”

“Yeah I see… you look like shit” I heard Gerard’s soft giggle.

“Ugh! Don’t laugh. It’s not funny” but even cuter than the giggle was Mikey’s whining.

“Sorry bro”

“Ugh never mind. I’m gonna take a shower.”

I heard some steps coming down the hall.

“Ahh, wait! I…need to go to the bathroom first.”

“Why don’t you just go to the one in your room?”

“Why don’t you? I’ll lend you it”

“Ahh no thanks. I’m gonna use the one I always use, I have some of my clean clothes in there and all my other stuff. So…. If you’ll just move!”

Apparently he was blocking the door.
God! What do I do?! I can’t just let him see me in his bathroom, in his house. He’ll think something happened betweeen me and his brother, even when it didn’t. I stopped it from happening but if he saw me here it wouldn’t make any difference to him.

I would just have to come up with some idea. Some really crazy story.

Mikey’s POV

“Gee Move now!” my brother was standing in the way, blocking the bathroom door.
His face expression changed from a worried to a defeated look. Singling that he was giving up.
Just on cue he moved and let me open the door.

When I got in the bathroom I didn’t notice anything suspicious, nothing he would try to hide at least.
I undressed and turned the water on in the shower without moving the curtain until it heated up a bit.

“AHHH!!” I heard a scream come from the….shower?!

I pulled the shower curtain to the side and saw someone I would never imagine seeing in my bathroom.
I quickly turned off the water, I saw Nicole soaked staring at me while madly blushing.
What was she staring at?

“Holy shit!” I remembered I was naked and moved the curtain enough to cover me.

“What the hell are you doing here?!”

“I wanted to surprise you. I asked your brother and he let me. He was suppose to leave so we could be alone”

“Surprise me in my shower? Well you sure as hell did surprise me” I giggled and handed her a towel.

“Wanna dry up?”

She didn’t grab the towel instead she started undressing, right there in the shower.
I moved my eyes away giving her some privacy.

“You can look now”

I didn’t know what she was talking about, but as soon as I looked I was shocked but at the same time turned on.
“Now get in here already and take a shower with me”

I couldn’t move. I was just in shock. Was this real? Or was this just one of those crazy fantasies I tend to have of her?

Her soft and wet hand took my arm and yanked me towards the shower. I stopped gripping on the shower curtain I was using as a shield and got in just like she said.

“Surprise!” she said leaning in and kissing me with passion.

I couldn’t believe we were actually kissing naked in my shower.

I turned on the water as we fooled around some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed my mind a bit, sorry guys. But she did makeout with Gee for a while, but I just couldn't hurt sweet old Mikey ^^
I've changed the layout just to try something new, what do you think? Do you like it better than the old one?
Thanks for all of the comments guys! And I noticed there's one new subscriber! thank you!! This has 31 subscribers in total =D
And 105 comments!! That's alot of LOVE! Keep commenting!! And I'll keep writing.