Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 40

Nicole’s POV

I woke up by the sound of my cell phone going off. “Hot Mess” by Cobra starship bursted through the speakers.
I automatically grabbed my phone from my pocket not bothering to open my eyes.

“Hello” I answered vaguely, I was somehow really tired.

“Nicole! Where are you? It’s late!”

I sat up, straightening myself in the seat I was on. My eyes fluttered opened and I saw I was still in my car, in the parking lot. I looked to my side and saw Gerard asleep in the passenger’s seat, his hand on my thigh.

“Mom, I’ll be there soon. Gotta go, can’t be on the phone while driving, now can I?”

“But Nicole…”

I hung up, knowing I wasn’t really in the mood to listen to anything that my mother had to complained about.
Now it all came back to me. The reason why I was here in the first place.
Mikey.

I started crying again, remembering all the details about what I had seen today. He had cheated on me with that slut. How could I have been so blind? He was obviously attracted to her, and her being the slut she is, she sure didn’t waist a second.
Ah, but poor Gee he had been cheated on too.

“Gee…” I whispered as I shook him softly, trying to get him to wake up.

He opened his sleepy eyes in slow motion. And as soon as they fully opened he smiled at me sweetly.

“Umm…hi”

“Hi. Listen, I really have to…”

I was interrupted by his soft lips crashing onto mine. It didn’t last much as he pulled away, a regretting look on his face.

“Nicole, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have…”

“No. It’s ok”

And just like that, I crashed my lips back onto his. It sent chills down my spine, but in a good way. I felt as we were the only ones that existed, and fireworks going off in the background. This was way better than the fourth of July for sure.

And what happened after that, well I don’t wanna get to detailed but we got pretty carried away. And it all happened in my car in the middle of an empty parking lot.

****************

Gerard’s POV

I woke up again, this time the bright sunlight being the cause. I covered my face with my arm, but as I did so I hit someone.

“Oww.” she mumbled and than giggled.

“Oh, sorry!”
“It’s ok…”

“Hell no, it’s not ok! Come here”

I placed my hands on the back of her head pulling her towards me and kissing her passionately on the lips, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt like such a girl.

“Shit!” as soon as we pulled away she seemed to have remembered something that worried her.

“What?”

“I just realized we spent the night here. My mom’s gonna kill me. Espcially since I told her I was gonna be home last night.”

“Uh, don’t worry. I’ll go with you, we’ll make up something. I’m good at making stories.”

“Are you really?”

“Trust me. I’m an expert”

*****************************

“So your dog died and you thought it be a good idea to spent the night with him in the cemetery?”

“Ugh, yeah. I mean it was his first night there. Oh!… poor Dimply” I faked a whine and some tears in front of Nicole’s parents.

“And Nicole, you couldn’t call me and let me know this?”

“Uh, no mam’. We tried but there was no service down there. I’m really sorry if I worried you, it’s not her fault. I mean, she was so kind in coming with me, making me company. Really, you have an amazing and caring daughter.”
I put an arm around Nicole smiling at her parents.
Hoping they would buy it.

“Ahh….I don’t know…” her dad seemed to not be buying it, but her mom interrupted him.

“Matt, let them be. They seemed tried and need to rest. I’m really sorry for your lost Gerard”

“Oh, yes, well thanks for….”

“Mom, think he can stay for a while to rest?”

Nicole really surprised me asking her mom this. Me staying here? I mean, not even Mikey who was her boyfriend had stayed “over”.

“Um, sure sweetie. You two get some rest now, we’re leaving for work. Be back at seven honey. Bye”

I watched as her mom kissed her on the cheek and hugged her and then as her father did the exact same thing.
It was cute.
She was cute.
♠ ♠ ♠
Excuse any grammar mistakes, I wrote this and posted it without re-reading it. And yeah, I know it has to have mistakes haha.
Love the comments guys!! Thank you, it means so much to me! =)
But this is the third update today, so it has to be the last (for today of course). I think this is like a new updating record lol.
Love you guys so much for reading this!!! Comment some more, make me happy!! =D

*Though, I saw I have like 5 subscribers less, now that makes me sad. =(