Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 41

Gerard’s POV

I woke up once again, the third time today, to Nicole’s beautiful face beside me.

I looked around the familiar room, admiring her great taste and her beautiful drawings. She was really talented. And didn’t want to admit it. She should really go to an art school. With me maybe?

Why not, right? I mean, I have to wait for Mikey to graduate so I might as well wait for her too.

I couldn’t believe I was already thinking about us like that. Planning a future for us. But I really love her, and I love being with her. It might be to early to think that stuff, I’ll just have to wait and see what kind of relationship we can have.

I was shook out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of lips kissing me on the neck.

“Umm…you gotta stop doing that. It seriously turns me on”

“I know” she giggled as she started to lift my shirt and plant more soft kisses on my chest.

********

Mikey’s POV

I had been really stupid for having a crush on such a slut all this time. She had ruined everything I had with Nicole. I knew for sure that now she wouldn’t even talk to me, I knew her well.

And another thing that worries me is my brother. He hasn’t showed up since yesterday, I hadn’t seen him in like 2 days. I had called him several times already but he doesn’t answer.

I picked up the phone from the couch again and hit the redial button. I waited not so patiently as it rang for a good 20 seconds.

“Hello?” he answered giggling, even though I honestly didn’t understand what was so funny.

“Gerard, where the hell are you? You didn’t come home last night”

I heard another faint giggle in the background and him hush someone.

“I’m at….at Frank’s”

At Franks? What the hell, he could have called.

“Oh, well you should have called to let me know, I’ve been worried all night about you”

“Oh, I’m sorry bro, really. Well, I’ll be there later, bye”

He hung up on me.
Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short chapter, sorry =(
I'm thinking of this next chapter having a graphic/detailed part between Nicole and Gee, but I suck at that, so anyone wanna write that part?? I'll give credit, thankss.

Oh, and what do you think of this story's rating? Is it ok? Or would you like it to be different?

Comments??
Already more than 110 comments! Wow you guys are amazing, really! I love you all =D