Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 42

Nicole’s POV

A week had passed now and I was still seeing Gerard.
Mikey didn’t know of course, he would freak out if he did.
I wasn’t sure how it had happened but after Mikey and I split up Gerard was there to comfort me and say the right things. He always did.

We got along so well, and found out we had even more things in common than the ones we already knew. And despite the fact that he tries to seemed bad ass and all that, he’s actually a really sweet, loving and caring person and I honestly couldn’t love him more for that.

“Hello?” I answered my phone while stuffing some books into my locker.

“Meet me at the parking lot in 5 we have to talk” the line went dead just as the voice disappeared.

I knew oh too well who that voice belong to. And even thought I didn’t want to see that person ever again, I knew I had to.

As soon as I finished getting out some books I needed from my locker, I started heading to the parking lot. On my way I had to avoid tons of people who were rushing through the hall in a hurry to get to their classes on time.
I hadn’t realized, but this meant I was gonna be late for my math class.

When I got to the parking lot it wasn’t hard to spot him. He was the only guy there dressed in black, from head to toe. He was standing next to my car.
As I approached him and my car, I blushed remembering what had happened a week ago in those same front seats.
But when I got to where he was, I felt guilt.
Which is something I shouldn’t feel, cause after all I wasn’t the one who cheated. He was.

“What do ya want?” I asked annoyed and in a bit of a hurry, I really needed to be in class right now.

“Um…I thought maybe we could talk”

I rolled my eyes, even more annoyed. But I wasn’t annoyed at all, actually I wanted to run into his arms and hug him with all my force telling him I forgive him and how much I love him.

But I couldn’t do that.
He had hurt me, and I just couldn’t ignore that.

Besides, I think his brother is the one for me.
Or at least that’s what I tell myself all the time.

“So…I was thinking we could skip today and talk.”

“Skip?! You gotta be kidding me. There’s no way I’m skipping class Mike. It’s already killing me being late.”

“Oh….fine. Um…how about we meet after class at….Starbucks?”

I wanted to yell him no, tell him to go to hell, screw him….but I didn’t.

“Ok. I gotta go now. See ya then”

I turned around and walked as fast as possible towards the school entrance. It was odd that he didn’t follow me.
Was he still planning on skipping class?

**********************

Mikey’s POV

Even though Nicole hadn’t agreed to skip class with me, I still felt like skipping.
I wasn’t really in the mood to go to that hell of a place again. It would be pure torture having to see her in almost all of my classes and not being able to talk to her, touch her….I wouldn’t be able to stand it.

So instead I decided to just go back home.
I walked down the sidewalk all the way to my house, thinking.
About what?
I’m not really sure.

When I finally got home I saw Gee sitting on the couch, well more like laying on it, staring at the ceiling. Humming a song.
Which I recognized as Nicole’s favorite.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's kind of short.
I would really like some ideas for the next chapters, so tell me if you got one =)
Thanks for ALL of your comments guys! They mean so much.
Sorry for not updating in the last days....I didn't have time.
Comments??