Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 43

Gerard’s POV

I snapped out of my dreamy-mode as soon as I heard the front door slam shut.
Mikey was home.

He stood in front of me, looking at me like I had committed a crime, killed someone, or something.

“What?”

“What the hell were you humming?”

I was humming?
I hadn’t even noticed.

“I don’t know. I didn’t even realized I was humming”

He gave me another weird look and than sighted.

“Ugh, never mind. I’m gonna go Starbucks later to….”

“AHH STARBUCKS!!! I wanna go!!! Please take me with you!! Please!!”

“Dude calm down. In fact you gotta take me, in case you don’t remember I DON’T have a driver’s permit or license.”

I remembered quit clearly about that. I guess the excitement made me forget for a moment.

“Yeah, sure. When do we go!? I’m craving some fucking Starbucks coffee!!”

“Uhh, after class. Like around three o’ clock”

Class?!
Wait what the hell was he doing here if today he had class.
I’ve been so love-struck thinking about Nicole I hadn’t even noticed.

“Shouldn’t you be in class right now?”

“Not at all! I’m agonizing from what happened with Nicole! Gee I need her back!!”

I wanted to yell at him that he would never get her back, that she was mine now and no one else’s. But of course I didn’t.
It had to be a secret, especially cause of our age difference.
It wasn’t THAT much of a difference. But she was still a minor.

“Mikey, listen. She needs to be alone ok. You really hurt her, you meant it or not, and I’m more than sure you didn’t cause I know you. But really just leave her alone so she can heal, if you don’t she’ll get annoyed and might never forgive you”

He stayed quiet for a while, glancing down at the floor and then back up at me.

“Do you really think so?”

I nodded and got off the couch, standing up and stretching my arms in the air while yawing.

“I need…”

Before I could finish my brother had said the most amazing word ever. The word that could stop a war, bringing world peace, and filling it with bunnies and cute little puppies.

“Coffee!!”

*********************

Nicole’s POV

I walked through the parking lot towards the Starbucks entrance. I wasn’t really in the mood for talking with Mikey, but I was for some coffee.

“One decaf please”

I liked to keep it simple, even though it was Starbucks and you could choose from the world’s largest variety of coffees. That’s just the way I was.

After getting my hot drink, I stood there looking around. Wondering where to sit.
I haven’t seen Mikey and there were some empty tables by the front window, so I decided to take a seat at one of them and wait for him enjoying my coffee.

***

I had been staring at the window for at least 20 minutes when I saw Gerard’s car park in the lot. The first thing that came to my mind was that Mikey borrowed it from his brother. But when I saw Gerard get out of the driver’s side I didn’t know what to do, or think.

This would be getting uncomfortable again. I honestly don’t know what to do with them.
I mean I…..god! I have no idea.
But I just know that Mikey hurt me, so that kind of simplifies things a bit.

“Hey guys” I greeted them, a smile on my face.

A smile that is there thanks to Gee’s presence. He smiled in returned and that made me blush. He had the cutest smile ever. It showed off his sweet little pearly whites. Kid like, but I loved his teeth! They’re just plain adorable.

They took a sit on the other side of the table, Mikey sitting by the window in front of me, demanding my attention.

“Listen, Nicole…I’m really sorry about what happened. I know that saying that is was a big misunderstanding might seem like the most expected thing for me to say…but it’s true. It really is…”

Listening to him talk like that, talk about what had happened, made me remember it all over again.
I hated remembering that, remembering the pain that I felt in my heart when I saw them like that. Feeling so stupid back than.
But now, all I felt was that heartache again, and it hurt like hell.
A few tears started to make their way down my cheeks, leaving my eyes watery.

“Are you ok?” Gee’s concern voice covered up his brother’s and made the pain go away a bit.

Even though the answer to that question was more than obvious, I nodded and stood up from the table. Not sure of where to go, but I just had to get away from there. I didn’t want to embarasse myself anymore by crying in front of other people.

I exited the coffee shop walking through the parking lot, not sure where I was heading to. My eyes were so watery it was becoming hard to see.

I stopped where I was, afraid I might be getting myself in danger by walking around a place with so many cars and not seeing shit.
I felt two arms warp themselves around me, around my waist.
I inhaled a sweet smell, cigarettes and coffee. A smell that was becoming now addictive to me.

I hated smoke, hated people who smoked my whole life. But with Gerard it was different. He was just so different from his brother, and he sure smelled different too.

“Shh…don’t cry. Ignore the ass of my brother and let’s go somewhere alone. Just us.” his hot breath against my neck gave me goose bumps all over my body.

I murmured a faintly ok and before I knew it he was grabbing my hand, pulling me with him across the parking lot towards my car.

When we got there, I handed him the keys since he seemed to be the one who knew where we were going.

He started the car and as we were exiting the parking lot I looked at the Starbucks windows seeing my now ex-boyfriend sitting in the same place, head bent back, tears pouring down his eyes.

*****************

“Where are we?” I asked looking around when we got out of the car, not sure of where we were.

“Heaven on earth” he sang and joyfully skipped to me grabbing my hand and leading the way, making me skip along with him.

We skipped through a small wood clearing till we got to a beautiful spot. Apparently what he wanted to show me.

“Wow this is beautiful” I said as I stared in awe at a picture perfect hot water spring. It looked like something from a painting.

“Well, not even close to as beautiful as you” he looked at me, making me blush and planted his lips on mine.

His tongue begged for entrance and I allowed him. His tongue began playing around in my mouth as his hands began to run up under my shirt. Moving towards the back, unhooking my bra.

A few minutes later and we were completely naked in the middle of the woods, Gerard’s body hovering over mine as he made his swift and synchronized moves. Pleasurable moans echoing through the place.
♠ ♠ ♠
today is chritmas eve!
hope you all have an amazing night! I know I will, cause of sure you guys are gonna coment! =D
right?
I love you all you guys.
Killjoys make some extra noise tonight!!!