Older Then Time, Loving Forever

Girl on the Battlefield

You and Alphonse we’re holding out against Scar pretty well, “Rea… where did you get all this energy to keep fighting?” Alphonse asked, “I have no clue… I think it was since I was killed… I woke up quicker then I thought from having my brain explode…” you jumped back and wiped your face quickly, “dammit… my blood keeps getting in my eyes…” you complained, you wiped your face again, “REA!” Alphonse called; you jumped quickly in any direction because you couldn’t see where you were going. You felt yourself hit a wall, you heard footsteps run towards you as you ducked and jumped backwards.

If I am where I think I am I should be able to… ah yes…

You found one of Alphonse’s transmutations and jumped up on top of it as footsteps ran towards you again. “Rea!” Alphonse called, you jumped towards where you heard his voice and felt Alphonse grab you, “I can’t see a thing Al, there’s too much blood in my eyes,” you explained, “I can see that,” Alphonse replied, “Ha, ha,” you smirked. You held onto Alphonse as he chased after Scar.

“Where are we now?” you asked, “In a train yard.” Alphonse replied, “Great… this will be fun to move around on, is there a water tower anywhere to wash my face quickly?” you asked, “We’re standing on it,” Alphonse replied, “Oh…” you scratched your head. “There’s nothing inside that armor, you’re hollow aren’t you? You poor boy, Alchemy trapped you in that metal prison and yet you still have faith in it,” Scar spoke, Alphonse clapped his hands and created to vents. One besides you and one besides Scar. Scar quickly jumped and you got a face full of water. You shook your head, “Thanks Al… now I’m drenched…” you spoke, “Sorry…” Alphonse replied as he jumped down.

“True, there are plenty of things about this body that are inconvenient, but its nothing I can’t live with. I don’t need pity from anyone, least of all from you. My brother used Alchemy to save my life, to regret the form I have would mean not only rejecting Alchemy but also turning my back on him. I believe in my brother and I believe in Alchemy, I will not lose faith, I want to believe.” Alphonse spoke, you smiled down at him as Scar reached his hand out, “Oh do you?” Scar spoke and made the water disperse into gas, “Alphonse!” you yelled. Edward ran out of nowhere and defended his brother.

“Brother! Where’s Winry?” Alphonse asked, “She’s safe… no thanks to me though, I made her cry again… Where’s Reaka?” Edward spoke, “Here… and you should be more careful,” you jumped down between them. “She doesn’t like to see you fight like that,” Alphonse added, “Yea, but she’s gone now, so lets end this,” Edward spoke.

“Ohhh I found youuuu!” Gluttony jumped down, “Oh great… fatass…” you bowed your head down.

Gluttony and Scar started to fight when Ling jumped out, “Ling!” you all spoke, “Get out of the way!” Ling jumped onto Gluttony and shoved a bomb down its mouth. He suddenly exploded on you all. “I need strong cable!” Ling yelled as Gluttony started to regenerate, “Right!” Edward called and clapped his hands and hit the train lines. Ling tied the cable around Gluttony tightly, “Now you’re regenerative powers have slowed down, I’ve caught you!” Ling yelled.

A car pulled up, “Get him in, we’re out of here!” A woman with blonde hair wearing glasses pulled up. You three looked at each other as she shot Scar in the leg.

Lieutenant Hawkeye! You three thought in shock.

“Lieutenant what’s-?” Edward stopped as she put her fingers to her lips then drove off, “wait what’s-” “Al, pretend we don’t know them. The MP’s are watching.” Edward spoke.

“The Colonel maybe a jackass but he’s trustworthy. We have something to do…” Edward spoke, you all started to fight Scar again, “We have to get him Al, Rea!” Edward spoke, you and Alphonse both nodded. “You killed the Rockbell’s, Nina and many others,” Edward started, “And you’re going to answer for your crimes!” Alphonse said just as a little girl kicked him out of nowhere. She then kicked Edward in the face, and looked at you, “Oh please…” you ducked down as she jumped over you and then ran towards Scar. “Are these two giving you trouble servant? This is the servant of the man who saved my life, you better leave him alone, puny little boy,” the girl pointed at Edward, “What the? Who you calling Puny!” Edward screamed, “Where’d that kid come from?” an Mp spoke, “Get away girl its dangerous!” another man called as they all surrounded them both, “They’ve got us outnumbered its time to retreat…” The girl pulled out kunai and then thrown them on to two different trains. You looked at them blankly and then created a transmutation circle on the floor, she then put more kunai on the floor and touched the transmutation. The trains exploded, you were still standing there blankly… “That’s not like Amestrian Alchemy… wait… her clothes…” you looked shocked.

“Rea!” Edward called, “I can’t see!” Edward complained… you just stood there in the middle of the smoke, “Rea!” Edward called as the smoke disappeared, Edward looked shocked when he just saw you standing there in thought, “Oh, Rea!” Edward ran over, “Huh? Edward what’s wrong?” you asked, “What’s wrong? You’ve got better eye sight then any of us and you let Scar escape!” Edward complained, “Well… it was just that girl… she’s from Xing… I’m sure of it…” you looked away, “From Xing?” Edward asked; “Yes… her clothes and Alchemy are completely different to Amestris… so I’m sure of it…” you spoke.

You all got into a car and you saw Alphonse was holding onto something, “Look what I found Ed,” Alphonse spoke, “We’re a little busy to be adopting panda bears Al!” Edward yelled, “I think she’s adorable!” you smiled, “I couldn’t leave her alone in the middle of all that mess back there!” Alphonse spoke, “First stray cats and now this! Just how many animals can you hide in that armor! Get rid of it!” Edward yelled, “What a heartless thing to say… look how sweet and gentle she is,” Alphonse poked her cheek, the little panda bitten Alphonse’s finger, “It’s ok, your safe now,” Alphonse spoke, the panda looked shocked. “Aww, can I see her?” you asked, “Sure, now don’t bite ok, Rea is very nice,” Alphonse spoke as you taken the little panda, “She’s so cute!” you smiled, and rubbed her cheek softly then tickled her stomach. “She seems to like you Rea,” Alphonse piped up, “She does!” you smiled as she appeared on your shoulder.

“This way… follow me,” a soldier spoke, “Erm… guys… I’m going to find our new little friend here something to eat ok,” you spoke, “Oh ok, we’ll meet you back outside later yea,” Edward smiled, “Sure,” you smiled and kissed Edward on his cheek.

“Come on now little one, I’m guessing you like bamboo and oh I have no clue… can you hint to me what you like…” you looked at the little panda, she shrugged, you sighed, “Still gotta find something…” you pondered then thought, “Cabbage!” you smiled and ran over to a small store.

Later on you met back up with Edward and Alphonse, they told you that they saw Winry, told her the truth but the Furher was watching over her. She also got a call from Rush Valley so she went home and they said goodbye to her. “Oh… I’ll have to call her and say sorry that I wasn’t there,” you explained, “Did you find something for our new little friend?” Alphonse asked, “Yes! She LOVES cabbage!” you smiled, the panda nodded like she had only just found the food that she loved.

“Oh yippee… lets go…” Edward walked off, but a car pulled up besides you, “Roy, hello!” you smiled, “Hey Rea, get in the car,” Roy spoke, “Are you trying to hit on me Roy Mustang?” you asked with a smirk, “I’ve tried many times to hit on you but you never fell for me,” Roy smirked, “That’s because you were too forward,” you smirked, “Well you did kiss me that one time,” Roy smirked, “WHAT!” Edward yelled and got in the car, “I want to hear this story…” Edward folded his arms and glared, “Actually I was about your age Fullmetal,” Roy smirked, “It was an accident as I was pushed into you…” you sat in the front of the car as Edward and Alphonse were both in the back, “But you didn’t pull away…” Roy smirked. You glared at him, “Shut up… your making me look bad,” you snapped, “What? Oh! Are you and Edward together?” Roy smirked, “As a matter of fact!” Alphonse piped up, “Al!” Edward complained. You laughed, “Yes we are… I guess Ed has got something you don’t Roy…” you smiled and twirled your hair on your finger, “What’s that?” Roy and Edward asked, “It’s because you like blondes more then blacks?” Roy smirked, “Heyyy! I don’t judge on hair colour!” you snapped.

Roy pulled up again and Dr. Knox got in the car, “Erm… where should I sit…” you spoke because the doctor got in your seat, “Why don’t you sit on Ed’s lap,” Roy smirked, you blushed. Edward pulled you in the car and on his lap as he wrapped his arms around your waist and held you close. The little panda climbed onto Alphonse, “I think she wants to be with you for a bit,” you smiled, “Sure, hide in here little one,” Alphonse lifted up his helmet as she climbed in.

You all went to a house on the edge of town.

When you got there, you saw Lan Fan on the bed with her arm cut off, “Lan Fan…” you were in shock. “You let her wonder around the sewers with her arm cut off! Don’t blame me if she get’s lockjaw…” Dr. Knox spoke, “Rea, do you think you could help me with some things, because she’s a woman I’m asking for you in particular,” Dr. Knox looked at you, “Sure,” you nodded and walked in the room, “Just make sure she’s ok and get her something to bite down on,” Dr. Knox explained, “Right,” you nodded.

You found a hand towel she could bite down on and got something she could use to keep her other arm in the air. “Hang in their Lan Fan. Ling need’s you to work with him again so hold on,” you reassured her. “Help me with the bandages.” Dr. Knox spoke, “Ok,” you nodded and helped her sit up as he dressed her wounds.

You walked outside after and sat against the wall as the others went in, you heard Roy talk to Ling about something and you walked through and look at Gluttony. “He’s bound up tight isn’t he,” you smirked, “He sure is!” Ling smiled.

Edward, Alphonse and Dr. Knox walked over, “Hey, what do we have here?” Dr. Knox asked, “That’s Gluttony, he’s a homunculus,” Ling spoke, “He and his friends appear to have connections among some of the military senior staff,” Roy spoke, “Just some you say? It goes far deeper then that!” Ling spoke, “Your Furher King Bradley, I believe it’s possible that he’s a Homunculus too! I saw his eye the one under the patch, it had an Uroboros tattoo. He and Gluttony came after us and they were working together,” Ling explained, “No way,” Edward spoke, “Our ruler? A Homunculus!” Alphonse was shocked, “Although… Bradley doesn’t have the same inhuman presence that you get from Gluttony. At his core he still feels like a regular person.” Ling explained, “Another thing, if the Furher is a homunculus how can he possibly have a son? It said in that book that homunculi have no reproductive capabilities,” Alphonse explained, “No, the Furher’s son Selim is adopted, there’s no direct blood between him and his father.” Dr. Knox explained, “Whether he’s monster or human, either way these new developments make it easier to remove him from the seat of power. First we get information out of this one, and I’ll take his stone. It may prove useful in treating my men,” Roy spoke.

“Hey you! Lan Fan lost her arm to get him! He’s our captive…” Ling grabbed Roy’s collar. You sighed and walked off to go outside and talk to Hawkeye. But as you opened the door and saw her in front of you a loud explosion happened and half the building was gone, including Hawkeye’s car, “What the hell!?” you both spoke.