Older Then Time, Loving Forever

Inside The Belly

“Colonel!” Hawkeye called, “Edward!” you yelled and followed Hawkeye to the hole in the wall. “Hawkeye, Rea stop!” Roy yelled, another explosion happened right besides you, and Hawkeyes gun was half gone, “Oh… shit…” you looked at it shocked.

The house broke down and you saw Gluttony standing inside, but he looked different, he had a huge mouth from his head and down his belly. You froze recognizing the eye in the middle, “A… fake…” you muttered as Alphonse, Dr. Knox and Roy climbed out of some rubble. “Don’t provoke him, I’m the one he wants,” Roy called, “Mustang!” Gluttony yelled and sent off another explosion as you all jumped out of the way.

“Let’s go, we have to bring him down,” Roy spoke, “But we worked so hard to catch one of the homunculi,” Alphonse spoke, “In this situation I think surviving is top priority!” you explained as Roy sent an explosion towards Gluttony.

A few moments later he sucked up all the flames and burped.

You all stood there blankly, “Great… he can eat fire…” you bowed your head down. Edward quickly grabbed you and pulled you out the way of an attack as you all started running, “Hey, that worked well,” Edward yelled, “Think you can do better, be my guest!” Roy complained, “Or we could just leave you behind Colonel, your the one he really wants,” Alphonse spoke. “Those trees over there spread out!” Roy yelled as you all ran in a different direction.

You found Roy holding his side, “Ed!” you called, you lifted Roy up as Hawkeye came to help, “Edward, make a fake Roy on the floor so it tricks Gluttony then we can go,” you spoke, Edward nodded and did as you told him to. Hawkeye carried Roy back to the car as you all heard Gluttony yell, “Good he fell for it,” you smirked, “Quick thinking Rea,” Edward smirked, “Well, I have been known to be clever in situations of danger,” you smirked.

“Lieutenant please take care of Lan Fan,” Alphonse spoke. “You expect me to run away and leave this to you Elric?” Roy snapped, “If you stay you’ll just get in our way!” Edward snapped, “Yea leave!” Alphonse yelled, “There right, you won’t be any use here, sorry,” Hawkeye spoke, and you giggled, as Roy didn’t look so happy.

“Right now you need to go and do your job. The head of the military is a homunculus, don’t you think you should do something about that,” Edward spoke, “The head of the military, you aren’t talking about Furher Bradley are you?” Hawkeye asked, “We can talk about it later. Now get in!” Dr. Knox snapped at you four.

“The car looks full, you go ahead.” Edward spoke, “You dumb Asses!” Dr. Knox yelled, “We can’t ever leave a couple of children behind and battle for us,” Hawkeye protested, “With the senior staff involved in this your going to need all the help you can get,” Ling smiled, “And that would include getting whatever information we can out of this Gluttony guy, wouldn’t you say?” Edward smiled, “We’ll stay here and find out what we can, I don’t think it matters much that we’re children,” Alphonse spoke, “This was our mission to begin with, and we’re going to see it through, we appreciate your help up till now though,” Edward smiled.

“Here Edward, I want you to take this,” Hawkeye gave Edward her gun, “You do know how to use this don’t you?” Hawkeye asked, you froze, “That’s a weapon, for killing people,” Alphonse spoke, “Yea but… Alchemy can be used as a weapon for killing people… and protecting people. A gun is the same thing…” you hugged yourself, “I’ll take it,” Edward taken the gun as you heard another explosion in the forest, “Look after Lan Fan,” Ling spoke.

You turned and ran into the forest in front of the others and found Gluttony, “I know we said we’d stay and all, but that’s seriously freaky…” Edward spoke, “He seems to be a bit angry…” Ling shook, you sighed, “Looks like I’m starting the fight then,” you stood up, and then you all heard a noise behind you.

“Gluttony stop this!” the dog spoke, you glared at it, “A talking dog,” Edward was shocked, “Hey, long time no see,” the dog transformed into the palm tree haired man from the 5th Lab. “How are you Fullmetal Pipsqueak?” the man asked, “I told you before, don’t call me small!” Edward went to attack the man as he dodged, “Hey, calm down pipsqueak! I’m just here to get Gluttony back, nothing more then that! I don’t want to fight you!” the man spoke, as Edward punched the wall, “That’s five now!” Edward yelled. “What are you talking about?” the man asked, “You called me pipsqueak twice here, and 3 times in the laboratory! Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten already!” Edward yelled. “Impressive, you’ve got a short memory there,” the man jumped from the tree and Gluttony ran over to him.

“Mustang was here, swallow him… he killed Lust… Swallow him up!” Gluttony spoke, you sighed, and “You don’t get the Colonel, or the Elric brothers or Morden,” the man spoke. “Why not?” Gluttony asked.

“I’ve sensed this multiplicity before, how many people are inside you? Homunculus?” Ling spoke, the man glared, “I know you, you’re the kid who crossed swords with Wrath aren’t you?” the man leaned on Gluttony, “What do you mean kid? I happen to be the 12th son of the emperor of Xing. My name is-” “Eat him,” the man put his hand on Gluttony’s head.

Ling ran away, “They really aren’t allowed to do anything to us,” Alphonse spoke, “In which case,” you and Edward smirked as Edward created a huge wall between the two homunculi, “Ling, Rea, you get that one!” Edward spoke.

“Very well, lets see how good you are. You held off Wrath but how will you do against me,” Envy smirked, Ling ran at Envy as you did also. You kept having to jumped back though so Ling didn’t cut you by accident, “You really know how to use that thing,” Envy smirked, “Thank you for the compliment, really!” Ling cut into Envy’s side, “You fell for it!” Envy smirked and created a snake on his arm and wrapped it around Ling’s neck as you ran over and went to punch the man but he grabbed your fist and wrapped his leg around yours so if you moved you’d lose your balance and fall onto Ling’s blade. “Good isn’t it, and you humans can’t do anything like it. So what will it be, strangled to death, bitten to death, or carved up into little pieces after I make you behead Reaka here,” the man smirked, you glared as your head was near Ling’s blade.

“Do you trust me Rea?” Ling asked, “Yes,” you spoke, the man looked confused as Ling laughed, dropped his blade and kicked dirt over your body and in the mans eyes. You pushed yourself up and kicked his chin upwards, as Ling chopped his snake arm off and sliced up his body. You smirked as he fell back and his knee landed on the ground, “He obviously has a bigger weight then we thing,” you spoke, Ling nodded.

“That was a dirty trick, blinding me. That’s not playing fair.” The man spoke, “People have been trying to assassinate me since I was a kid, under the circumstances you can’t blame a guy for learning how to fight dirty, so have you had enough yet are you going to come quietly now? I just want whatever information you can give me on becoming immortal,” Ling explained, “Wow… assassinated…” you pondered, “Yes, and when I become Emperor you can become my Queen,” Ling smiled, “No thanks,” you stated, Ling wasn’t happy as the homunculus stood up, “You scum! A mere human like you condensed me!” the Homunculus yelled, “You seem to underestimate humans. And that’s a mistake!” Ling spoke.

A moment later the wall crashed down with Alphonse and Edward falling through it. “Dammit stay out of our way!” Ling yelled, and chopped the homunculus’ leg off. He suddenly transformed into Lan Fan and Ling froze. “Gluttony now!” he yelled, “Ling!” Edward yelled, “Brother!” Alphonse yelled, as you all felt a weird sensation pulling at you.

* * *

You woke up later on and felt someone poking you. You punched the air and connected with something, “Ow, stupid brat…” you heard the homunculus’ voice, you sat up and looked at him, you quickly looked around, “Where… where are we?” you asked, “We’re inside Gluttony,” he replied, “I-Inside?” you looked at him shocked, “Yes,” was all you got as a reply.

“EDWARD! ALPHONSE! LING! ANYBODY!” you yelled, “Shut up…” the homunculus snapped, you glared. “You shut up… you… I don’t even know your name yet…” you pointed and tilted your head, “Envy…” Envy glared at you, “Understandable on why you are called that then,” you folded your arms, “Hmm?” Envy looked at you, “You Envy humans-” you we’re pushed against a pillar and being strangled, “I do NOT envy those worthless pieces of meat!” Envy glared, “It’s written all over your face,” you smirked as he squeezed harder.

He then let go, and glared at you sideways, “Why not kill me?” you asked, “You’ll just come back to life, and we’re not allowed to lay a finger on you especially,” Envy smirked, “Your more special to our father then you realize,” Envy smirked and leaned his arm above you, “You may be short and naïve but your still beautiful and intelligent, that’s what father says anyway,” Envy smirked at you, you stood there confused as Envy leaned in towards your ear. “Father has eyes for you, he wants you to live forever, in a way he told us homunculi to call you… Mother,” Envy smirked, you froze, “I’m not your mother… I never created any of you…” you shook your head, “Father took some of your personality and made some of us from your traits…” Envy smirked, “Lust, the one who the Colonel killed was made from your Lustful trait. Father said you could be very seductive at times when you we’re younger. And then Wrath was made from your temper, which over the years has actually calmed down now, but he based Wrath and Lust on yourself, then came along myself, Envy, you Envy humans because they are mortal and you are not. So I was born, so I should be saying, Thanks… Mom,” Envy smirked, you stepped backwards and then saw a light up ahead of you.