Older Then Time, Loving Forever

The Fools Struggle

Following Envy down the halls you all arrived at a door, “Hey, where are you taking us?” Edward asked, “Get in.” Envy spoke as the doors opened. You all walked inside as the doors closed and you went up to the top and walked out into the Military Headquarters.

“This is… Military Headquarters?!” Edward and Alphonse were shocked, “What does this mean?!” Alphonse asked, “Hey, you guys are filthy.” Envy called.

You went into the ladies showers and got yourself cleaned off, betting that the boys were talking about the homunculi and the armies.

You were too much in a daydream you didn’t even think about how long you were taking in the shower as you turned it off with a sighed.

You walked out of the shower and picked your towel off the side and wrapped it around you. “Rea!” Edward yelled outside the door and opened it. You froze in front of him with the towel wrapped around your body tightly showing every one of your beautiful curves, blushing you stuttered at Edward, “Get out…” you spoke, Edward’s face went bright red, “GET OUT!” you screamed, reacting quicker then lightning Edward slammed the door.

After you got dressed you walked out, your face still a bit red with embarrassment as you looked at Edward, Alphonse and Envy. “Let’s go shall we,” you coughed as Edward jumped and looked away with a faint blush.

You walked besides Edward as he carried his coat, you yanked it from him and put it on and hugged yourself, “Hey,” Edward looked at you confused, “I’m cold,” you spoke, lying obviously, Edward shrugged as Alphonse chuckled to himself.

“Hey!” Envy snapped, making you all jump. “I’m leaving the rest to Wrath. Go in.” Envy opened the doors, “Wrath?” Edward questioned as you all walked in seeing, “Wrath… Fuhrer President King Bradley?!” Edward was shocked, you all were. “Roy?” you looked to your left seeing the Colonel.

“What the hell happened?” Edward asked, “Quite a bit. Sergeant Fuery was transferred to the South, Warrant Officer Falman to the North, and Second Lieutenant Breda to the West. And Lieutenant Hawkeye is going to be an assistant to the Fuhrer President.” Roy explained, you were shocked, “What the hell… That’s no more than taking hostages.” Edward glared.

“Have a seat.” Bradley spoke, you sat between Edward and Roy. Alphonse suddenly cringed and then started coughing in shock, “Fuhrer President. You came to visit me in the hospital once, right? I was completely fooled.” Edward spoke, “Don’t meddle in things. Think of the entire army as your enemy.’ That’s what I told you. You are all important to us. You don’t need to know about the minor details, but behave until the time comes. As long as you keep that promise, we won’t harm you.” Bradley spoke, “And when that time comes, what’ll happen to the civilians who aren’t ‘human sacrifices’ like us?” Edward asked, “I just told you. You don’t need to know the minor details, Fullmetal Alchemist.” Bradley spoke, “Fullmetal Alchemist’, eh? I chose to become a dog of the military in order to get my body back. But the State Alchemist Institution itself was probably created to pick out these sacrifices. If I’m going to be used by you guys again on top of that… I quit my job as a State Alchemist!” Edward thrown his watch to Bradley as you sat there in shock.

“Your proof of being a dog is covered in blood.” Bradley spoke, “Whatever you guys are planning, I’ll put an end to it. I’ll tell the other alchemists, and…” “What was her name again? Oh, that’s right. Winry Rockbell. Born in Resembool. A childhood friend of yours and someone who is practically family. A skilled automail mechanic. She currently works at Rush Valley, and she’s loved by her customers and friends. She’s a good, obedient girl.” Bradley spoke, “Lay a finger on her and see what happens! People around her, too!” Edward yelled, “So, what are you going to do? If you don’t cooperate we also have Reaka here who we can easily take into custody, and I don’t think Envy would be very kind with her. If you still want to quit, then I’ll cut them both down.” Bradley glanced at you as he pushed Edward’s watch back across the table. Edward took back his watch after glaring at Bradley intently for a few seconds, “Excellent.” Bradley smiled.

“Excuse me… We get the idea. So, umm… Like before, please let us continue to search for clues for getting our bodies back while being under surveillance. Please.” Alphonse spoke, “Very well. As long as you don’t interfere with out plan. What will you do, Colonel Mustang? You’re not going to tell me that you plan to resign from the military too, are you?” Bradley looked at Roy, “Let’s see… even if I became a dog of the military, I’d rather not become a loser. Either way, because of my ambition, I won’t be able to take off this uniform or get rid of this. For now, at least.” Roy held up his watch. “Very well. You all may leave.” Bradley spoke.

You all got up to leave as you quickly walked to the door, “May I ask you one thing, sir?” Roy spoke, “What is it, Colonel?” Bradley replied, “Are you the one who killed Hughes?” Roy spoke, you stood there in shock, “No, it was not me.” Bradley replied, “Then who?” Roy asked, “You said ‘one thing’, did you not?” Bradley snapped, “Please excuse me.” Roy walked towards the door.

“Oh. Wait a moment, Alphonse.” Bradley spoke then suddenly lunged his sword inside Alphonse’s armor. Edward cringed, as you were a bit confused, “Um… is something wrong?” Alphonse asked, “No, you may leave now.” Bradley sheathed his sword, you looked at Edward in confusion when he pulled you out of the room with Alphonse.

When Roy closed the door Edward and Alphonse started to shake in horror, “That was so close!” Alphonse spoke, “Oh yea, Colonel. Money. Lend me some change.” Edward held out his hand, “What’s this all of a sudden?” Roy pulled out some money, “Don’t worry about it! Man, is this all you got?” Edward looked at the money in his hand, “What are you, a thief?!” Roy snapped, “Oh well. Later!” Edward grabbed your hand and pulled you down the corridor, “Sorry Colonel! We’ll report everything later!” Alphonse called, “Report what later?” you asked as Edward carried on pulling you.

You stood to the side as Edward and Alphonse called Winry to see if she was alright. “Hey… your Morden right?” you jumped out of your skin and looked back at Greed, “Ling… I mean Greed…” you were shocked. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to make a beauty like you jump,” Greed moved in closer to you and smirked, “Erm… I’m with someone,” you spoke, Greed sighed, “What are you doing here?” you asked, “Your buddy told me to give you something,” Greed held up a rag. You taken it from him and saw Xing language written across it, “I can’t read this…” you snapped, “It’s not for you, its for that woman who’s waiting for him,” Greed smacked his forehead, “Father said you were bright not stupid…” Greed spoke, “HEY! I AM CLEVER! You selfish git…” you stomped on his foot, Greed didn’t see that coming and grabbed his foot in agony.

“Ling!” Edward and Alphonse spoke, “It’s Greed…” Greed stared blankly at Edward and Alphonse, “Anyway I gave what I needed to give… and now I’m on my way…” Greed taken your hand and kissed it then walked off with a wave, “Ling?!” Edward called, “It’s Greed!” Ling waved walking off.

“What did he want?” Edward looked at you suspiciously, “Oh come on… he said Ling had a message for Lan Fan.” You held up the cloth.

You went to walk around town to see if you could pick up any information at all. You asked around and apparently a few alchemists couldn’t transmute all morning. Which made you think about the man…

Who you and Hohenheim called ‘the dwarf in the flask’ when you were much, much younger.

You found yourself in the park where you sat down and sighed. You looked around and saw a hairdressers and a clothing store across the street through the fence. A raised eyebrow made your decision as you stood up and walked over to the shop. Your clothes were dirty and old, so you brought a new black tank top and some white baggy trousers which you found weren’t restraining you as much as your last pair from moving your legs. You walked out the clothes shop then decided to walk into the hairdressers as your hair was a complete mess too.

Choosing a completely new style you walked out the store with a smile at your new short cut, though you still had the one bang covering your eye. You smiled to yourself thinking Edward won’t even recognize you with your boyish haircut.