Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Little White Lie

Lexxie's POV

I hugged uncle Zacky and headed inside to appologize to uncle Matt. Hopefully he'd forgive me for being a little bitch to him. I passed my dad on the way in and he did NOT look like he was in a good mood.Huh.. I wondered what pissed him off.Then as I approached the kitchen I heard Matt and Val screaming at someone.Odd..What in the hell was going on in there? Did i really piss uncle Matt off that bad?

I swung open the kitchen door and folded my arms." What the hell is all the screaming about?" Everyone raised their heads to look at me. " I'll deal with your ass later, Michelle." aunt Val whispered into her cell before putting it into her pocket.Joy,she was talking to my mom.

" Well what's going on?" they all shot nervous glances at eachother like they were hiding some big secret.

I looked over at Jimmy,hoping he'd tell me something, but he just kept his eyes on the floor.

" Honey..Uh that was your mom."-" Yea I gathered that,what did she want?" again everyone looked at each other before looking back at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed." Ok seriosly.. Why do you guys keep doing that? What's going on? What did my mom want?... Oh yea and what is my dad pissed about?" uncle Matt scratched the back of his head.

" After we left your mom's...She called the damn cops about what happened with Aaron..But instead of telling them the truth, she lied and told the police that Brian broke into her house in a jealous rage and beat the shit out of her boyfriend.So the chief of police called your dad and told him what Michelle said and that they were on their way to arrest him on assult and battery charges." my eyes widened.

"WHAT!!!!?" I shouted. " I told the dude that that was NOT how that whole thing went down and that it was all of us, but they didn't beileve me." Jimmy explained. But before I could say anything I heard the sound of sirens aoproaching the house. Tears welled up as we all rushed outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Fixed*