Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Silver Cuffs

Brian's POV

" Are you fucking kidding me?! That's complete bull shit!" Zacky shouted as I explained the whole thing. " Yea but there aint a fucking thing I can do about that man.I mean Aaron has a busted lip, a broken nose,2 broken ribs,a fractured feamur and some bruises..It doesn't look good.. And Jimmy and Matt and TRIED to explain that that wasn't what happened but they wouldn't listen and now I'm gonna sit in jail for God knows how long." Zacky opened his mouth to respond but was drowned out by the sound of police sirens. Great....

Two police cars pulled up to the side of the house just as the gang and my little girl came out.

"DAD NO!" Lexxie shouted" No,no Lexx doesn't need to see this,Jimmy take her inside now!" but before he could grab her,she pushed passed everyone and dove into me.

" Are you Mr. Haner?" one of the cops asked stepping out of his car. I nodded. He signaled the two other cops in the escorter and they stepped out as well. " Sir please lean up against the car, you are being arrested for the assult on Aaron Goez.Ma'am I'm gonna have to ask you to let go of Mr. Haner." Lexxie shook her head.

" Fuck no man,my dad aint going anywhere! My fucking mom is a 2 cent lying,no good whore!"

I squeezed Lexxie as hard as I could. The cop looked behind me,at the group. " If one of you cannot keep this young lady in check I'll take her in for insubordination of a law offical." Out the corner of my eye I saw Matt restraining Jimmy. " No you fucking won't take her in!

t's bad enough that your arresting her INNOCENT father!" the cop shook his head " Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to stay out of this,this is not your concern"-

" None of our concern!?" Johnny shouted. " That's our best friend your about to put in them silver cuffs!" Zacky nodded. " Yea and our neice your threating!"

" That is ENOUGH!" The second cop shouted.

" We came here to arrest Mr. Haner for his wrong doing.But we have room for a few more,should his friends choose to keep running thier mouthes!"

" Allright STOP!" Gena pipped up.

" I agree that this utter and complete bull shit! But unless the rest of you want to spend the night in jail,shut the HELL up." I saw Val nod and come up beside Lexxie.

"Officer,can I just ask you to please give us a minute to say goodbye to Brian?" the first cop huffed but nodded.

" Fine!But one minute and that's it" The gang gave me a group hug and said their goodbyes. But Lexxie was the hardest to say good bye to.

" Dad, please do something.. Don't leave." she whispered, looking up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Baby girl there is nothing I can do right now.. You have to let them arrest me Lexx before things get worse." she buried her head in my chest and started to cry. God was I gonna make Michelle pay for this.. This was no longer about me.NO ONE hurts Lexxie and gets away with it.

" All right Ma'am time is up, please step away from Mr. Haner." Lexxie looked up at me again.

"I love you, daddy." My heart fell to peices and I had to keep from crying. " I love you too, Alexxis." I let go of her as the first cop grabbed me and shoved my hands behind my back.

Lexxie's POV

Uncle Matt took me into his arms and squeezed me tight,disabling me from looking at my dad as the cops cuffed him and put him into the back seat of his car.

" It' s gonna be ok babe." aunt Gena whispered,coming up and patting me on the back.

" Yea,your dad will be ok,I promise." said Uncle Johnny. I looked up at uncle Matt, and he nodded in response."Come on Lexxers, lets get inside and figure this shit out." I nodded and followed them into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Fixed*