Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Jimmy's POV

We all walked into the living room and sat down."Ok, first of all, how the hell do we get Syn outta jail?" Zacky asked.Matt sighed."I don't know...I know he has to stay there over night before they can place bail on him." I just shook my head, I just couldn't believe Michelle would pull something like this..Wait,yes I could.

She's been trying to keep him away from Lexxie for years..Maybe now she'd get her wish.I looked over at Lexx who was wrapped tightly in Val's arms.Poor kid.Hasn't Michelle done enough to her allready?

"So he HAS to stay there over night?But he didn't really do anything" Amanda stated.Matt nodded.

"Yea I know."

"But there has to be something we can do."said Gena." Well after 24 hrs,we will do everything we can to bring him back."Lexxie snapped her head up."What's it matter?We get him out and what?My fucking mother still gets away with it!!!" she shouted then ran upstairs.I shot up and ran after her.

"I wish Michelle would stop putting Brian and Lexxie through all this bull shit!" I heard Zacky yell. I reached the bedroom and then knocked lightly on the closed door.

"Lexx...It's me,Jimmy."I whispered.Seconds later the door swung open and she yanked me inside.

"Jimmy,I'm so glad you came up here." she said,shutting and locking the door behind her.I leaned up against her and wrapped my arms around her waist."I'm so sorry for all this baby..I wish there was more I could do." she shook her head."No,Jimbo,there isn't..God!I just WISH my mom would fucking stop making my life hell."

I squeezed her tighter."We all wish that,but there's nothing I can do about that at the moment ya know?" But before she could say anything back, car tires screeching startled us. We ran over to by the window to see what the hell was going on.A blue car door swung open and out walked a pissed off looking brunette....Michelle...Great.... MORE drama!!
♠ ♠ ♠
*Fixed*