Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

From The Stairs

Lexxie's POV

So here's what was happening so far.My dad got arrested, because of a twisted story my mother fed the police,then,if that wasn't bad enough,now she's over here raising hell with my Avenged family..As if she hadn't caused enough drama today.

"I DONT WANNA HEAR YOUR FUCKING EXCUSES MICHELLE!!" aunt Val screamed."I'M SO SICK OF THE SHIT YOU PUT EVERYONE THROUGH."

I was secretly cheering:'Go Val,go Val!'in my head."Val is right,Michelle,the bullshit ends here.."aunt Amanda responded.My mom shot a death glare at her.

"Stay the fuck out of this you bitch,this is none of your god damn buisness!"

And where was I in all of this?Well as soon as Jimmy and I saw my mom pull into the driveway,he said for me to stay upstairs,in my room until she left...

Well I technically obeyed.I AM still upstairs,just down far enough to where I can hear what's going on.

"The hell it aint!" shouted aunt Gena."It's all of our buisness..Brian and Lexxie are our family!"mom rolled her eyes."Oh would you guys stop with that shit!?You've been wearing that out for years.The only people here that Lexxie's is family with is Valary and Matt!"MY mom was so stupid.

Like they didn't all ready know that.But those people have been with me since the day I was born..So they WERE family to me.

"I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you Michelle,that's fucking pointless.But You need to leave now,because I'm done listening to this."Jimmy said as calmly as he could.

My mom smirked.Oh no,that smirk,I know that smirk..That was never a good sign."I plan on it,but I'm not going anywhere without Lexxie."If the air in the room wasn't cold enough allready,now it was fridgid.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Fixed*