Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Words From The Heart

Val's POV

"Oh no you fucking aren't !"I souted at Michelle.If my sister really thinks she can take Lexx out of this house without me busting her head wide open,she's got another thing coming!

"Oh but I am..See I have custody of her.Brian's lucky I didn't charge his ass with kidnapping either!I never gave that fucker permission to leave with her!"It was taking all I had not to knock her on her ass!But I'm not a hotstile person.I don't wanna set a bad example for Lexxers,as I imagine she is on the stairs,listening to everything we're saying.

Hey,I was 17 too,I know.I would have done the same thing.

Matt looked at me."Baby...She..She's right..We don't havea choice.If we try to keep her fom Lexxie WE could get charged with kiddnapping."

Lexxie's POV

NO!My mom couldn't take me now!Not only would she keep me from seeing Jimmy and the rest of them,but she'd punish me for taking off with my dad.No.. I've been quiet long enough..Something ELSE had to be said.

"Mom stop!" I piped up.

Eveyone's eyes went to me.Aunt Val flashed me a smile,like she knew I had been there the whole time. I walked dowstairs and stood in front of my mom."Mom..Please,just stop ..It doesn't have to be like this..I love you mom,I don't want you and me or you and them to fight and be enemies.Please mom..Lets end this here,burry the hatchet." I explained.

And I meat it.This bull had been going on since I was 3 and I was fed up.My mom looked as if she cared about what I said,but then smirked again.

"Quite the performance Alexxis,but you aint got me fooled.Now go get your shit packed,you've got 5 minutes."

"Mom,I was being serious..I don't wanna fight with you anymorw."

"There would be no fighting if you would obey damnit,now go get your stuff!"Zacky shook his head."Mchelle,you are un FUCKING believable!Your daughter is trying to make things right,like the mature young woman she is..Which is more then I can say for your stupid ass!"
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued.....Hahahaha *Fixed*