Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Blown Fuze

Jimmy's POV

"Ha!She's not mature by any meaning of the word.She's a selfish,disobedient little brat,that's never had to work for anything!And apparently I can throw actress into the mix." Michelle replied.God,I wish someone would just shoot this bitch all ready!

"Michelle stop it!Just because your a heartless bitch,doesn't mean Lexxie's is too." said Johnny,storming off into the kitchen.

"Oh whatever I'm-"

Val must have finally blown her fuse,because before her twin could finish,Val gave her a mean right hook right to her nose.Michelle fell back on her ass and cupped her now bleeding nose..

"I'M DONE!I'm NOT LETTING LEXXIE LEAVE!YOU WANT HER?THEN YOU CAN FIGHT ME OR BRIAN IN COURT FOR HER,I'M TAKING HER FROM YOU!" I jumped up and down.

"Yay!Holy SHITSKIES!!She stays hahah Michelle,in your ugly ass face!" Val turned and glared at me.

"What??"

"I look just like Michelle,so if she's ugly so am I."I shook my head,

"Nah your the pretter twin."she smiled and turned her gaze back Michelle.

"You just wait mother fuckers.You ain't seen the last of me!"She shouted before running out the door.Matt sighed and shook his head."Well,Lexx honey,you DO need to gather your stuff up.You can crash at Jimmy's or our place tonight.With your crazy mom on the loose,you don't need to be alone."

I looked over at Lexxie,trying to keep from grinning.

"Sure..Ok..I'll crash at Jimmy's."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok i updated 3 times tonight lol so i better get good feedback about the 3 chapters!jk i know i will from you guys cuz u rock!So what did u think? Isn't Val just an awesome aunt?Ok,so what do YOU guys think should happen while Lexx is over at Jimbo's???Hahaha veiwers choice again.Whoever leaves the best comment is whose suggstion I'll go with lol and shout out to Deathbatscreamer who has been soo nice and commenting on both my stories even when they sucked!Enjoy!

*Fixed*