Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Brian's Chapter

Brian's POV

This was hell!Not only were the cops here,dick heads but so were some of the people!Uuuggh!I hope Shads figures out something soon!And I wonder how my little girl is holding up.I know the gang will take care of her,but I'd rather be there myself.Since the day Michelle told me that she was preggnant with Lexxers,I swore to myself that I would NEVER judge my daughter,I'd always to try to understand her situation if she got in trouble,I'd make sure NO ONE hurt her and that I'd love her and always be there for her no matter what..

And then look what happened..I went on numerous tours for months and months,Michelle and I fought constantly in front of her,then Michelle ended up getting custody of her!Worst of all Aaron slapped her and she had to watch me get arrested.What kinda father am I?Maybe Lexxie is better off without me.Maybe Michelle has finally won......
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!The reponses I got were amazing!Like seriously u guys rock!*Parades around the house,feeling like a rock star*...Lol n e wayz..Don't worry my next chapter with continue with the Jimmy and Lexxie situation.I just figured we should check on Brian..Poor guy he really misses his daughter...Comment ;)

*Fixed*