Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Spies

Jimmy’s POV

I waited outside in the car, until Lexx was done packing. I was so excited that she was coming over to spend the night! It had been awhile since she had. Normally, we’d stayed up all night playing video games, stuffing out faces with junk food and watching horror movies.. What would we stay up all night doing this time? I wondered ;)

Lexxie’s POV

“ Uncle Zacky what the hell are you talking about?” he shook his head. “ Just.. Remember what I said ok? And if,which I highly doubt he will,but if he says or does something that makes you uncomfortable,just call and tell me and I’ll come get you ok Lexxers?” I shook my head.

“Zacky,you’ve lost your mind!You kinda shit talking Jimmy here and it’s pissing me off!”

“No, Lexxie I’m not.. Look there’s just some things you don’t understand about Jimmy. NO he’s NOT a pervert but.. Just trust me ok?”I went to say something shitty back to him, but decided it was best that I just kept my mouth closed.

“Fine whatever..” I mumbled and went back to packing.

Zacky’s POV

“ Fine whatever..” she mumbled,then turned around and continued packing. Teenagers, geesh.. I wish she realized that I was just looking out for her. NO I don’t think Jimmy is gonna try and molest her or anything,but I don’t know. If maybe she caught him staring at her it might freak her out or something. I walked out of her room and down stairs to find Gena sitting on the couch
looking pissed.

“ Hey babe, what’s wrong?” I asked startling her.

“Oh,hey Zacky.. Just all this bull shit I’m getting really sick of it.. I don’t know how much more I can stand.” I gave her a weird look. “What do you mean? ” She stood up.

“ I love you and the gang and especially Lexxie,but this drama is too much for me.” Oh shit, was she dumping me?

“What are saying Gena? Are you breaking up with me?” she shrugged. “ No.. I mean I don’t want to but.. Please give me a few days babe to think things over.” Then she walked out the door. If Gena and I break up because of the shit Michelle started… I swear I’ll rip that bitch into peices..

Lexxie’s POV

I finished packing and grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I went to walk out the door when I saw uncle Zacky sitting on the couch looking like he was about to cry. I closed the door and walked over to him.

“ Hey..Are you ok?..Look about up there,I’m sorry I was just being a mouthy teenager.” He looked up at me. “What?” he asked as if he didn’t hear me. “ Uh.. I said I’m sorry for- ”

“ No, um it’s not you honey.. Just don’t worry about it ok?Just go get in the car,Jimmy’s out there waiting.” I hesitated for a second, but just kissed him on the cheek and left. I hope he was ok.. I was tempted to go back and interrogate him, but didn’t when I saw Jimmy jump out of his car and hop up and down like a little kid on crack. I giggled.

“ Jimbo what the hell are you doing?”

He shrugged. “ I’m just happy you get to spend the night again.. It’s been awhile.” I nodded. “ Yea it has.” I looked back at the door, still worried about uncle Zacky. Jimmy walked over to me, obviously knowing I was a little distracted. “What’s wrong Lexxers?” I looked over at him.

“ Uncle Zacky.. He.. He looked like he was about to cry when I got ready to walk out the door.. He wouldn’t tell me what’s wrong.” Jimmy looked a little worried. “ Um, maybe I should go check on him.”I shrugged. “ I don’t know, he looked like he wanted to be left alone.” I heard the door open. I snapped my head around and saw uncle Zacky walking out to his car.

“BYE UNCLE ZACKY,I LOVE YOU!” he looked up at me and forced a smile.

“ I love you too Lexxers.” Jimmy waved crazily. “ And I wuv you Zacky poo!” uncle Zacky chuckled as he got into his car. “ You see what I mean?” I asked looking up at Jimmy. He nodded. “ Yea, he doesn’t exZACKtly look thrilled.. But I don’t know what to tell you. I’ll give him a call a little later and see what’s up ok?” I nodded. A smile returned to his face, and he kissed me sweetly as soon as he thought no one was looking. “ Come on baby.. Let’s go.” He took my bag and threw it in the back seat of his charger… A weird feeling came over me.. Some one was watching us.

Michelle’s POV

I sat in the bushes watching her..Then Jimmy leant down and kissed her on the lips!!Aaah so that’s why that little bitch don’t wanna leave. Her and James have something going on. UUUGH! He’s 28 and she’s 17! Nasty! Hahaha.. Now she’ll HAVE to come home. If she doesn’t I’ll turn Jimmy in.. Hahaha
♠ ♠ ♠
OH SHIT!!!You can thank my friend Andy for the last part. He MADE me type Michelle's part. If not he told me he would strangle me... Lol OBVIOULSY he was kidding but still.He has a thing for her.Anyway what do you think?Twist huh?Don't worry I WILL be adding the suggestions you guys gave me in the next chapters..But comment and tell me what you think so far.. lol ENJOY

-Mrs.Jimmy Sullivan.

P.s. SPOILER ALERT!!Don't worry I WON'T let ANYTHING happen to Jimmy.. I could never do that I love him waaaaaaay tooooo much. However..Lexxie might not get the same treatment. hahahahaha

*Fixed*