Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

The Truth Always Comes Out

Michelle's POV

I'll get that little bitch if it's the last thing I do!That is MY daughter damnit and Valary is NOT taking her from me.She didn't give birth to her!She didn't raise her and feed her and have to put up with her bull shit for the past 4 years. NO! I had to do all of that. Meanwhile, Val got to play the good guy,and gave her EVERYTHING that spoiled little bitch asked for!No body knew the real Alexxis.

Oh no, only I got to see the person she really is.A coniving, lying,scheming, disrespectful little bitch!

I know I keep calling her a little bitch but that is simply because she IS!I'm so sick of it!!One of these days the truth will be revealed. And I pray to God that I'm there to see it.As for Brian,I could careless if he rotted in jail for the rest of his misserable life!He was no good as a husband and no good as a father!

If he was,he would side with me instead of trying to win the vote of a 17 year old.And OH!Jimmy.I used to love that little man.But NOW he's robbing the cradle with my daughter in it!?!What the hell was that all about?!?Had they been together long?What was I missing.I usually knew EVERYTHING Alexxis did..She was one step ahead..This time, but it won't happen again..

I hopped in my car and drove to the hospital to check on Aaron.Poor guy,all he was doing was disiplining Alexxis for mouthing off.What did he do wrong?NOTHINg!No,Brian was just jealous that Aaron and I were together and that me and him were not.Yea everyoneTHINKS Brian left me.WRONG!!I left HIM.He was a scumbag and a useless father.

He left me to go tour with Avenged Sevenfold.Granted the money he ranked in was wonderful,but he still could have helped me around here.But no!He had to be a selfish dick and leave.Why Alexxis clung to him I have NO idea.Brian didn't really love her anyway.He jut used her to piss me off.But that's ok.In due time,the truth ALWAYS comes out..
♠ ♠ ♠
*Fixed*