Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Here If Ya Need Me

Lexxie's POV

Wasnt I supposed to be happy?I mean at least a little bit?I mean I was riding shot gun next to the sweetest,funniest,sexiest man alive.I would have him all to myself allnight long..Yet my mind kept going back to my mom..I felt bad..I mean nobody liked her.Granted she brought alot of it on herself,but still.Regardless of how pissed I was at her for calling the cops on my dad,she was still my mom,and I still loved her and still felt bad for her..Why didn't she believe what I said back at dad's house?I was telling the truth!I have no reason to act fake,I HATE fakes,so why did my mom think I was being one?

Jimmy's POV

Something was up.When Lexxie first got into the car,she seemed like she was having a good time.Now she sat there speechless,staring out the window.I cleared my throat.

"Baby..Hey,are you ok?"I asked,putting a hand onher shoulder.She jumped,obviously I startled her."Sorry didn't mean to do that but are you allright Lexxers,u seem a little distracted."she looked at me,like she wanted to say something,but shook her head,and turned back towards the window.

"It's..It's nothing Jimmy,just spacing out is all."I knew she was lying,but I wasn't going to force it out of her.If she wanted to tell me she would.And if not,oh well,nothing I could really do.

"Oh..Ok,but if there's something you need to get off your chest babe,I'm all ears."I replied grabbing her hand and kissing it.Again,she looked like she wanted to say something,but didn't.

And that was odd.Lexxie always spoke her mind,one of many things that I love about her.I wish there was more I could do.I'm sure some of the reason she is upset is because Brian's in jail.And I don't blame her,I'm pissed about that too.But until tomarrow,there's nothing I could do.I didn't like seeing her this way.I guess I'll just have to wait till we get back to my house to cheer her up.And I will,no matter what.
♠ ♠ ♠
FYI to reply to Miss.Corr Corr.Michelle isn't telling the truth.Brian LEFT her because she treated him like shit and she's the one who told him to go on the tours.But you'll find this all out later on in the story. Comment :)

*Fixed*