Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Unchain Me

Lexxie's POV

Seconds later,Jimmy came bouncing back into the room."Ready for some fun?"I smiled hesitently,not sure what he was up to.But I soon got my answer when he rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Relax Lexxers,that's not the kind of fun I meant."my nervous smiled turned into a one of relief at his words.

"Ok..I mean not saying that...'That' wouldn't be enjoyable,as I imagine your very good,but um I'm just not-"

"Ready?"he said,finishing my sentence.He smiled"I know Lexx,that's not something I'm EVER gonna pressure you with ok?"I nodded."Good,thank you..Now what exZACKtly did you have in mind for our 'fun' ?"Once again he gave me that michevious grin.

So sex was out of the question,but just what DID Mr.Sullivan have up his sleave?

*Next Morning,around 7:30 a.m*

Jimmy's POV

I woke up abruptly to the annoying sound of my cell ringing.I groaned and sat up slowly.

"Hello?"

"Hey....Uh Jimmy man."

"What man?"I asked."Hey uh Bri...You ok?You sound a little gruff this morning..You're not hung over are you?!?"

Truth be told yes I was,and so was Lexx.What started out as a few drinks with our movie,turned into getting shit faced and passing out before the movie was over.

"Zacky did you wake me up at 7:30 in the fucking morning just to fucking ask whether or not I was hung over?"I asked angrily.

"Uh..Oh,no."I huffed.

"Then what is it Zack?"

"They're releasing Brian at 10:00."
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA YAY!!Bri Bear is getting out!Let us all do a victory dance now..I said NOW! Lol.But seriously thanks for all the comments it's really appreciated!Let me know what you think.-Love always,Mrs.Jimmy Sullivan.P.S. Go check out the story called Hide My Heart by With_Vengeance,IT KICKS ASS!!!

*Fixed*