Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Bad News

Lexxie’s POV

This was not happening. I closed my eyes tight and then opened them again. But still, standing there with a cocky expression on her face was my mom.

“Michelle WHAT are you doing here?” Jimmy asked ,shutting the door behind us .My mom folded her arms over her chest and leaned up against her car.

“I’m here to take my daughter home.”

“Oh no you’re fucking not!” Jimmy shouted. Mom smiled evilly. “I figured you’d say that.So’ll I give you a choice.Alexxis you get your shit together and either come home with me NOW,or... I tell your dad that you and Jimmy are dating.. Isn’t he getting out today at 10?”Our eyes widened. How did she know all this?!

Zacky’s POV

I hung up the phone and walked into Matt’s living room. “ Well,are they getting ready?”Matt asked.I nodded. “Yea, but.. I don’t know, Jimmy sounded a little hung over..” Val looked over at me. “He better not be!”

“Why?” Johnny asked.

“Because that means that Jimmy got drunk last night with Lexx around.. He KNOWS better then that.” Val replied. “Hey I said he SOUNDED hung over.. I didn’t say he WAS.. Maybe him and Lexx stayed up late watching movies, or something and he’s just exhausted. I mean it IS pretty early.” I butt in.

Amanda nodded. “That could be.. I mean anytime she’s spent the night over there before, they always stay up watching horror movies and talking.” Amanda had a point.. Just then my cell started vibrating in my pocket.It was a text,from Gena..Here we go.I opened the message. ‘Hey Zacky…We need to talk.’ Oh great.. This couldn’t be good.

'Ok babe,what's up?' I sent back."Dude,I'm just so happy Gates is getting out,I mean I'm a little suprised,but happy."Johnny said.Matt raised an eye brow."Why are you suprised?"

"Well because they said they had pressed the charges of assult and battery on him..They usually make people go to court for that kind of stuff."He made a good point.

"Huh..Good point.' My phone vibrated again..Oh no..
♠ ♠ ♠
If any of you have a myspace feel free to add me.Just search for this: 'Morgan Alexandra Sullivan.' it should say' location:Bat Country..If not then you have the wrong Morgan lol Oooooh how are Jimbo and Lexxers gonna get out of this one..And what was Zacky uh-ohing about?Hhhhhmmmm...;)

*Fixed*