Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Violent Behavior

•Lexxie’s POV•

I sat on the roof outside of my room, my phone clutched tightly to my chest. " Come on dad, come on." I mumbled to myself, frantically waiting for a response. It had been ten minutes, and still, he hadn't responded. Maybe he didn't get it. Maybe he didn't believe me. Maybe he didn't care. “ Lexxie! Open the door right now! ” Aaron shouted, beating relentlessly, on my bedroom door.

" Fuck off! ”

“ Did you not leant your lesson?! ” I rolled my eyes and continued staring at my phone. I had started giving up hope and was about to just call him, when I noticed my dad’s BMW and another car that looked like my uncle Matt's, screetch into the driveway.

•Brian’s POV•

I sped into the drive way, nearly taking out my experience wife's mailbox. I honestly didn't know how this was all going to go down without the police getting involved, because I could barely see straight right now, I was so enraged! But the most important thing, was getting Lexxie out. Val came along to make sure she stayed out of harms way, if it came down to a fight. And lets be honest, he put his hands on my daughter. It was coming down to just that.

“ I’ll fucking rip his head off!” I heard Jimmy yell.

“ No one starts shit until I get Lexxie out, understood? ” Val instructed, pounding on the front door. " She doesn't need to be subjected to all of this shit.." The door swung open, revealing a bewildered Michelle “ What the hell are you all doing here? ”

“ I’m here to get my daughter, because you let that cocksucking piece of shit boyfriend of yours, put his hands on her! ” Val stormed passed me into the house, knocking back her sister with her shoulder. “ Where the fuck do you think your going!? ” Michelle asked pushing Val back towards the door way. " Don't.. ” she warned, venom dripping from her tone. “ There’s that fucker! " Aaron raised his head and noticed all of us outside on the porch. “ Well, if it isn't Robin Hood and his band of merry idiots.” he smirked, strolling up to Michelle’s side. “ You mother fucking sack of shit! ” Jimmy screamed, bad slamming his target to the ground.

“ JIMMY NO! ” Michelle screamed trying to drag him off, but it was no use. He had an iron grip and he wasn't letting go. Why should he? One way or another, Aaron was going to learn to keep his hands off of my daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Re-written*