Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Who's deceiving who?

Lexxie’s POV

My mom stared at me.. “You-you’re seriously not dating?” I shook my head.
“ But-But I saw you kiss her!” she stammered looking at Jimmy. “ I don’t thinks so Michey..”my mom sighed. Guess she didn’t plan on me and Jimbo being good liars. “Seriously Michelle.. There is NOTHING going on between me and Lexx. I don’t know what you THINK you saw, but whatever it was, it wasn’t me kissing your daughter.” GO JIMMY! “ I don’t believe either one of you..But I aint got time to deal with your bull right now, I have to go…Uh.. Go and uh see.. Aaron ..” She turned to get into her car but stopped and turned back around. “ But don’t think for a SECOND that I’m letting this go.. I know both of you are full of crap.”

She hopped in her explorer and left. Jimmy scowled at me. “ What?”-“ You don’t like DRUMMERS!”I cringed. “ I’m sorry.. I just figured my mom’d buy it.. And
well, she didn’t really but it got her to leave..” Jimmy huffed and rolled his eyes and walked over to his car. I stood there and shook my head. He was being a little bitch about this. “ Jimmy come on stop being like that.”

He looked at me. “ I don’t care that really hurt my feelings.” I stomped over to him “ James Owen Sullivan!” he looked at my wide eyed. “ STOP being like that!I said I was sorry get over you KNOW I didn’t mean it!”-“Whatever just get in the car.” I gritted my teeth. “ NOT until you stop being a bitch!”

He snapped his head at me. “ I’M being the bitch?” I nodded. He threw is keys down on the ground and slammed his car door shut. “ FINE! You think I’m being a bitch? I’ll show you bitch! Find your own freaking way to Matt’s!” He stormed off into the house.

Matt’s POV

Where were they? It was already 8:30 and still nothing. I called both Jimmy and Lexx and texted them but still nothing. I hope they’re all right. “ Hey Matt can I talk to you?” Zacky asked, coming into my bedroom. “Yea of course, come in.” I replied scooting over so he could sit next to me. “ What’s up?” he sighed.. “ Look I didn’t wanna say anything because I figured I was just being paranoid.. But I think Gena’s lying about her mom.”

-Gena- 3rd person point of view

Gena sat the phone down, hands shaking. “ Did you tell Zacky what I told you to?” she nodded. “ Good.. Now get your whore ass back in the chair.” tears ran down her face. “ A-A-Aaron p-please.. Just let me go.” Aaron shook his head. “ No.. I’m gonna prove a point to these pussy-whipped by a

16 year old rock stars not to fuck with me or Michelle…Now..Hold still..I said hold still!” he shouted. Gena snapped her eyes closed, preparing for the blow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea,no Gena is not cheating on Zacky!I love Gena I would not make her out to be a bitch! I love her too much!