Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Fun at Matt's pt.1

Narrarator's POV

Jasmine's eyes widened as they pulled up to Matt's house.It was so big and beautiful.Black house with white shutters,a big two car garage,and from what she could see a HUGE back yard with an inground pool."Oh my gosh,this place is huge."Val laughed and turned around."And you're just seeing the oustide of it..Wait till you get INSIDE."

Her eyes widedned even more.Wow.This crazy!She couldn't really believe she was at M.Shadows's house with his wife and band mates.But it was all true.She felt like the luckiest person on the planet.

Brian's POV

I watched how excited Jasmine got as we arrived at Matt's.It was so cute.It was like she was at a rock star's house or something...Oh wait..She was ;).

"Well,I don't know about the rest of you,but I'm getting out.I'm about to die of starvation!"Jimmy shreiked,jumping out of the car.We all watched as he dashed towards the door,only to find it locked."Aaaaw damnit Matt,come on who locks their doors anymore?"Matt raised his eyebrow."Um..Everyone in America."

"Weeell hurry your pretty little ass up,and let me in so I can eat!"Jimmy yelled bouncing up and down in the way that Jimmy usually does."Allright,allright, don't get your panies in a bunch."Jimmy scowled at him and stuck his tongue out.We all started to unpile,when I notice Jasmine was still sitting in the car.
."Um..Are you uh,ok?I-I mean why are you still sitting here?" She smiled shyly."I guess I'm just taking it all in..I mean this is the best thing that's ever happened to me,and I guess I'm just a little shocked that's all...I don't wanna intrude...I kinda feel like I would be if I just rushed in there with everyone ya know?"I nodded.

'' Ya,that's understandable but newsflash, you're NOT intruding,you were invited by my daughter .And trust me that must mean you're an awesome person for her to do that."She gave me a weird look.

"And why is that?"-"Weeell..Lexx reeeally doesn't like girls all that well,except for the ones in her family..Well not even some of them.The-the point is,you must have really stood out to her.Otherwise she wouldn't have bothered...So.."I continued"If you wanna rush in there like a monkey on crack,well BELIEVE me no one is gonna think you're intruding.That's normally how Jimmy and Lexxie act and if you acted like that,well they'd just love you all the more."She smiled.

"Well ok then."--------When Jazz and I walked into the house,our heads were nearly taken off with a flying pillow."Whoa,what the hell?"She said a little confused."Sorry about that."Lexx replied,walking into the room.

"I was aiming at short shit and he ducked and well..You get the point of what
I'm saying."I nodded."Yes,but whyyy are you throwing pillows at Johnny?"-"Because that little asshole has my -JOHNNY GET YOUR TINY ASS BACK HERE!"-before she could finish explaining why she was throwing things at Johnny,he ran past her and she chased after him."..See..We're all crazy here."-

"Is it always like this?"she asked."Pretty much..Jimmy usually starts are day out with his normal dose of insanity and the rest of us just jump in once we've woken up a little more."Amanda replied.Val & Zacky nodded."Yea,Jimmy and Lexx are the worst..But in a good way."Loud clanking & slamming coming from the kitchen interupted out conversation

."AAAAAH!Back off, this is MY sandwich you brownie hound!"We heard Jimmy scream."Yeea..I'm gonna go see what's going on now."I said.Jasmine nodded and followed me..When I walked in,I seen Jimmy throwing salt shakers and loafs of bread at Johnny."What the fuck?"I asked,a little confused."JOHNNY here keeps trying to take my sandwhich.And Lexxie's six pack of monster."I rolled my eyes.Great..Yea,Monster is just what Lexx needs..More energy
♠ ♠ ♠
So whatcha think?This chapter is just a fun chapter.I figured these guys needed a break from bullshit they were dealing with.Oh and whoever is reporting me stop it.If you don't like it,that's fine,then quit flippin reading it ok?