Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Fun at Matt's pt.2

Brian's POV

"Huh..Kinda reminds me of that pidgeion that stole my french fries."Lexxies eyes widened and she started cracking up laughing."We'll start calling you
pidgeon boy!"she shouted."..No you won't."Johnny scowled."Well if your gonna steal food like a bird,then you're gonna get labled a bird."-"Fine,then I'm taking your Monsters and hiding them!"But before Johnny could take off with them,
Lexxie tackled him and pinned him to the ground.I giggled and put my hands up in surrender."I'm out..This is alll you two."

Lexxie's POV

I pinned Johnny's scrawny ass to the ground.Ha..Mother fucker thinks he's gonna steal MY Monsters and get away with it?..Hell no!But he IS a man and I AM a teenage girl.Therefore keeping him pinned down was becoming a challenge.I looked up at Jimmy for help,but he was to buisy stuffing his face and making another sandwich.I shook my head and then realized that Jasmine was still in the kitchen.

I mouthed the words 'help' and without having to ask twice,she jumped on top of Johnny and helped hold him down."Mr.Christ it's really NOT nice to steal other people's food..It's actually quite rude."Just then Jimmy started cracking up laughing."Hahahah your a poet and didn't know it!"We both started giggling when Val walked in."Hey what's go-."But stopped when she seen us.

She smiled weirdly and turned away."I don't wanna know."Life was good right now.My dad was outta jail,we were all goofing off and having fun..The gang was all here..Wait..I haven't seen Gena..Where the hell way she?"I can't believe I'm being held captive by two little girls."

-Gena-

She was almost out of breath.She had been running since she left Michelle's and was ALMOST to Brian's.Then she'd be safe.She tell everyone what happned and hopefully get MICHELLE'S pyco ass behind bars where she belonged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry it'll get better like i said i just wanted them to be goofy and have fun for a little while